Location and hours
|Sunday - Tuesday|
|15:30 - 22:00|
|Thursday - Saturday|
|15:30 - 22:00|
Chakh De india
Picked for you
- Agra Samosa ChatA savoury Indian street food snacks with a combination of samosa chickpeas, yoghurt, topped with tamarind chutney and crispy say.
- Chole BhaturaSide portion chickpeas & 2 bhatora.
- Allo Tikki Chana ChatSeasoned washed potato patties blandeel with coriander, mint and Indian spices, our traditional tikkis are topped with chickpeas, yoghurt and tamarind sauce, onion and chef special masala.
- Chicken Fried Rice
- Poppadoms PlainPopular
- Poppadoms Rosted
- Mango DipPopular
- Mint Dip
- Red Onion Dip
- Pickle Dip
- Chilli Sauce
- Garlic Sauce
Special Main Courses
- Delhi Wala Butter ChickenClassic chicken tikka in a tomato and creamy gravy flavoured with dry fenugreek leaves.Popular
- Chicken Korma LukhnowiCashewnut, almond powder, coconut, cream, butter and cardamom Indian spices.Popular
- Methi ChickenChicken with fenugreek, onion and tomato finished with fresh cream.Mild
- Punjabi Dhaba CurryTender chicken cooked with fresh ginger, garlic, tomato and onion in a express lightly side style. Sardarji special curry.
- Chicken Tikka SaagwalaBoneless chicken tikka cooked with fresh chopped spinach leaf flavoured with ginger, gram masala & fenugreek. Very famous in Punjab.
- Chicken Kali MirchiBoneless chicken with black pepper flavoured with nutmeg.
- Chicken Ginger BhunaA medium spiced preparation of chicken souted with ginger and onion, tomato masala.Medium spicy
- Chicken RahraBoneless spring and tender handi pulled chicken marinated in roasted spices and slow cooked in a robust tomato and souted onion sauce.Spicy
- Chicken Mushroom MasalaBoneless chicken cooked with fresh mushroom and Indian spices.Popular
- Chicken KhurchanOven grill chicken tikka pieces cooked with mix peppers, onion and chef homemade spices masala sauce.Spicy
- Chicken Tikka MasalaChicken tikka masala tandoori chicken tikka cooked to perfection in chunky tomato and onion gravy.Popular
- Lamb BadamiMarinated pan served spiced lamb slow cooked in an almond & yoghurt curry.Mild, spicy
- Laal Maans RajsthaniSlow cooked lamb pieces cooked with rajsthani famous mathaniya red chilli flavours.
- Highway Lamb CurryPopular curry all of India express highway side cooked with potato, coconut, mustard, curry leaves medium spicy.Medium spicy
- Boatman Prawn CurryA mild sublime curry tiger prawn simmered in a smooth coconut cream gravy with mustard & curry leaves.Mild
- Prawn MasalaTiger prawns cooked with red chillies in a spicy onion and tomato gravy.Spicy
- Dhaba Fish MasalaPan fried fish cooked with silky onion and tomato gravy chef special.Medium hot
- Salmon Tikka MasalaOven roasted salmon tikka simmered in onion, tomato thick gravy.Mild
- Set Meal One1 pappadom, dips, starter, onion bhaji main, anyone curry veg or chicken pulao rice & plain naan add prawn, king prawn extra.Popular
- Set Meal Two2 pappadoms, dips, starter, veg or chicken pakora side, jeera aloo "cumin potato" main, any two curry veg, chicken, lamb curry 2 pulao rice & onion or garlic naan add, prawn extra king prawn.
- Rogan JoseOnion, tomatoes, garlic make this dish a tasty favourite.Medium
- JalfreziOnion, peppers cooked with onion, tomato gravy and green chillies hot.Hot
- KadaiTender pieces of chicken cooked with mix bell peppers slice tomato, onion and mix spices.Spicy
- MadrasBlack peppers, coriander, coconut powder & dry red chilli.Hot
- PathiaCooked with oriental herbs & spice to achieve a sweet & sour flavour.Spicy
- DhansakChicken curry made from lentils, garlic, ginger mix spices sweeter curry.Mild, spicy
- BaltiA Northern dish cooked with combination of ginger garlic, coriander tomato, mix cube peppers green herbs.
- VindalooClassic goon lamb, chicken, preparation cooked with baby potatoes in a spicy onion and tomato gravy spiced with vinegar.Spicy
- Specialty Kebab PlatterA selection of all time favourite 4 chicken malai, 4 chicken tikka, 4 lamb tikka tak, 4 seekh kebab and 2 tandoori king prawns.
- Tandoori Malai BroccoliChor grilled florists of broccoli marinated in cream cheese & cardamom.
- Kesari Paneer TikkaA rich vegetarian alternative Indian cottage cheese marinated in spices and then gently charred with red green peppers and onion tomato.Spicy
- Paneer PakoraPaneer pakora cottage Indian cheese stuffed with mint pest and marinated in gram flour batter.Popular
- Vege Kebab PlatterOnion bhaji, paneer tikki, aloo tikki, samosa, tandoori broccoli.Vegetarian
- Chicken TikkaSucculent boneless chicken marinated overnight in yoghurt ginger, garlic spices.Spicy
- Malai Chicken TikkaIn a delectable boneless chicken breast marinated creamy cheese with a touch of cardamom.
- Chicken Taka TakA lip smoking semi dry tikka med of onion, tomato and fresh coriander.
- Tulsi Chicken TikkaSweet basil flavoured tikki chef special.
- Chicken Pakora or KoliwadaPieces of chicken coated with spicy butter and deep fried.Popular
- Fish Amritsari PakoraButter fried fish bursting with flavour and Punjabi spices.Spicy
- Karwari PrawnsPan fried tiger prawns marinated in south Indian traditional spices and lightly tossed with onion, pepper corn and curry leaves.Popular
- Chicken Gilafi SeekhMinced chicken, onion peppers, fresh coriander and Punjabi spices chef special.Spicy
- Salmon BazaFresh scothe salmon fillet marinated in mustard oil and mix herbs, spices and pan grilled popular in kolkata bazar with pulao rice & mint dips.Spicy
- Kesari Malai King PrawnsKing prawns marinated in yoghurt cream cheese to chop green cardamom and kashmiri saffron with mint dips, sauce and pulao rice.
- Non Veg Kebab PlatterNon veg kebab platter normal size 2 malai tikka, 2 chicken tikka, 2 tulsi chicken tikka, 2 lamb tikka tak, seekh kebab.
- Chicken Kathi RollA thin roomali roti bread wrapped ground succulent grilled chicken tikka combined with fresh salad, onion and cooling mint dressing.Popular
Indo Chinese Dishes
- Chicken Lollipop (8 pieces)Chicken wings marinated in a tangy chilli soy sauce.Popular
- Desi Chilli PaneerA fairy Indo, Chinese fusion, stir fried cottage cheese with mix pepper and spring onion.
- Chicken 65An all time favourite appetising strips of butter fried chicken tossed with chillies curry leaves, mustard seed, ground spices.Spicy
- Chilli Garlic FishFish marinated with plain flour & cornstarch tossed with mix bell peppers sauce and spring onion.
- Chicken Fried RicePopular
- Veg Fried RiceVegetarian
- Egg Fried Rice
- Grill Paneer Tikka MasalaTender barbecued cottage cheese gently simmered in a full bellied onion tomato gravy with grilled peppers & tomato. Punjab special.Popular
- Mix Veg KolapuriA hot vegetable curry cooked with Bombay style fresh tomato & onion sauce.Vegetarian, hot
- Broccoli Guchi MasalaA stir fry broccoli with onion, tomato masala south Indian spices mustard & curry leaves.Vegetarian, spicy
- Diwani HandiFresh mix vegetable with mushroom, potato, baby corn and spinach puree medium spicy.Vegetarian, medium spicy
- Banaras Malai KoftaFrom the oldest city in India a soft delicious dumpling of cottage cheese, potato & dry fruits served in our signature creamy sauce.Vegetarian
- Navratan KormaVegetarian
- Makai Methi ChamanVegetarian
- Saag PaneerVegetarian
- Paneer Butter MasalaVegetarian
- Lukhnowi Chicken BiryaniA farmer farm basmati rice cooked with saffron and vegetable green, fried with onion, served with unique mix ratio curry sauce.Popular
- Hyrabadi Lamb Dum BiryaniA farmer farm basmati rice cooked with saffron and vegetable green, fried with onion, served with unique mix ratio curry sauce.Popular
- Tarkari Veg BiryaniA farmer farm basmati rice cooked with saffron and vegetable green, fried with onion, served with unique mix ratio curry sauce.Vegetarian
- Fish Biryani
- Tiger Prawn Biryani
- King Prawn Biryani
- Stemed RiceLong grain basmati rice.Popular
- Pulao RicePopular
- Mushroom RiceAromake basmati rice cooked with fresh mushroom.
- Lemon RiceBasmati rice with saffron fresh lime & tempered with mustard & curry leaf.
- Jeera RiceCumin pulao.
- Peas PulaoBasmati rice cooked with garden peas.
- Kashmiri PulaoOng basmati rice with mix dry fruit flavour in Kashmir beauty.
- Pani Puri GoalgappaPuffed hollow pastry pockets, served with seasoned potato and a cooling mint flavoured water pop these whole in your mouth just like the locals in delhido.Popular
- Delhi Papadi ChatCrunchy wheat mini crispy topped with seasoned potato, chickpeas and malai yogurth, finish with sweet & sour tamarind chutney.
- Mumbai Vada PavDip fry potato patty, chopped red onion, green chillies and green chutney sandwiched between lightly toasted pav bread Indian spicy spin on a chip butty.Spicy
- Aloo Anardana ChatPotato cubes and pomegranate seed salad with sweet & sour tamarind dressing a perfect enjoyable Indian street experience.
- Agra Samosa ChatPopular
- Allo Tikki Chana ChatSeasoned washed potato patties blandeel with coriander, mint and Indian spices, our traditional tikkis are topped with chickpeas, yoghurt and tamarind sauce, onion and chef special masala.Popular
- Chandni Chowk Ki Aloo TikkiA glorified Indian street snacks of India stir fried peas and potato dumplings stuffed with mint and raisins sensational with tamarind chutney.
- Punjabi Homemade SamosaStir fried peas and potatoes wrapped in a crispy pastry served with mint sauce.
- Onion Potato Leeks BhajiA classic mixture of spiced potatoes, onion, leeks, spinach and crushed coriander, the fritters are deep fried in gram flour served with mint sauce.Spicy
- Gun Powder PotatoPotato wedges tossed & cooked with special gun powder masala.
- Kadhai MushroomButtered and fried mushroom stuffed with cheese, bell peppers and crushed black peppers our chef's special.
- Bhelpuri ChatBhelpuri chat the bhelpuri features puffed rice wich is mixed with chutney and onion, tomato, lemon juice and spicy flavours. .Spicy
- Tandoori Roti
- Roomali RotiPopular
- Plain Naan
- Butter Naan
- Garlic & Coriander Naan
- Lachadar Paratha
- Peshawari Naan
- Cheese & Garlic Naan
- Cheese & Onion Naan
- Punjabi KulchaStuffed with potato onion, ginger chillies, fresh coriander Punjabi masala.Popular
- Aloo Jeera
- Amritsari CholeChickpeas.
- Aloo Hara Pyaz Ki Subzi
- Panner Hara Pyaz Ki Subzi
- Bhindi MasalaOkra.
- Aloo Gobi MutterPotato, peas & cauliflower.Popular
- Dal MakhaniBlack lentils.
- Aloo Methi Saag
- Dal Tadka
- Chole BhaturaSide portion chickpeas & 2 bhatora.Popular
- Mix Raita
- Boondi Raita
- Mint Raita
- Chicken Nuggets & Chips
- Fish Finger & Chips
- Chicken Korma & Chips
- Chips & Cheese
- Chilli Chips
- Coca ColaPopular
- Diet Coca Cola
- Irn Bru
- Plain Water
- Coca Cola Bottle
- Diet Bottle
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Chakh De india delivery in Aberdeen with Uber Eats?
Yes. Chakh De india delivery is available on Uber Eats in Aberdeen.
Is Chakh De india delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Chakh De india delivery is available to your location in Aberdeen.
How do I order Chakh De india delivery online in Aberdeen?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Chakh De india menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place and track your order.
Where can I find Chakh De india online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Chakh De india here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Chakh De india order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its rewards is a $0 delivery fee on selected orders.
How do I pay for my Chakh De india order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Chakh De india delivery in Aberdeen?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Chakh De india order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.