Casa De Goa Takeaway ltd. Menu and Takeaway in Southampton
Location and hours
|17:00 - 23:00|
|Tuesday - Saturday|
|17:00 - 23:00|
Casa De Goa Takeaway ltd.
Picked for you
- Bombay Potato
- Mix Veg Curry
- Saag Aloo
- Allo Gobhi
- Cauliflower Bhaji
- Bhindi Bhaji
- Paneer Bhaji
- Mushroom Bhaji
- Chana Bhaji
- Chili Paneer
- Allo Chana
- Chilli Naan
- Peshwari Naan
- Garlic Naan
- Keema Naan
- Cheese Naan
- Coriander Naan
- Aloo Paratha
- Tandoori Roti
Chutney and Sauces
- Mint Sauce
- Mango Chutney
- onion salad
- Green salad
- Lime Pickel
- Mango Pickel
- Diet Coca-Cola
- Onion Bhaji
- veg Samosa
- Peri Peri Chips
- Cheesy Chip
- Garlic Mushroom
- Paneer Tikka
- Masala Papodom
- Chicken 65
- Chili Chicken
- Garlic Chicken
- Chicken Tikka
- Lamb Tikka
- Seek Kabab
- Mix Kabab
- Prawn Puri
- Tandoori Mix Kabab
- Chicken Samosa
- Chicken Chat
BIRYANI (Served With Veg Curry)
- Hyderabadi Chicken BiryaniDelicious pieces of chicken cooked in rice with highly spiced ingredients, green chilli and mint leaves
- Hyderabadi Mutton BiryaniDelicious pieces of mutton cooked in rice with highly spiced ingredients, green chilli and mint leaves
- Egg BiryaniBoiled eggs cooked inn rice with special spices, green chilli and herbs
- Mix Veg BiryaniRice cooked with mix vegetables with delicious spices
- Tandoori king Prawn Biryanilightly spiced mix with rice and served with green chilli and mint
- Special Mix BiryaniWell cooked chicken, Lamb, Prawns and Vegetables served with rice and hint of spices
- Chicken Biryani
- Lamb Biryani
- chicken tikka biryani
- Lamb tikka Biryani
- Plain Boiled Rice
- Pulao Rice
- Zeera Rice
- Mushroom Rice
- Lemon Rice
- Veg Fried Rice
- Egg Fried Rice
- Keema Rice
- Chicken Fried Rice
- Veg Szechwan Fried Rice
- Szechwan Chicken Fried Rice
- Special Fried Rice
- Garlic Rice
TANDOORI SPECIALITIES (Served with salad and mint sauce)
- Tandoori Mix GrillMarinated with Indian spices King prawn, lamb, chicken tikka, onion bhaji and seek kabab
- Chicken ShashlikChicken marinated with Indian spices and served with hint of spices with the topping of coriander
- Lamb ShashlikLamb marinated with Indian spices and served with hint spices with the topping of coriander
- Paneer ShashlikPaneer marinated with Indian spices cooked with onion, tomato and pepper, served with hint of spices with the topping of coriander
- Tandoori Chicken (full)full chicken with bone marinated with Indian spices
- Tandoori Chicken (half)half chicken with bone marinated with Indian spices
- Chicken Tikka (main)(Marinated chicken tikka cooked in tandoor
with garlic pest and Indian spices)
- LambTikka (main)(Marinated lamb tikka cooked in tandoor
with garlic pest and Indian spices)
- King Prawn Special(Marinated king prawn cooked in tandoor with
capsicum, onion, special spices and herbs)
- Kadia PaneerIndian paneer cheese dish cooked with garlic, pepper, ginger, onion and capsicum
- Paneer MakhaniPaneer cooked with spices, herbs and makhani
- Sag PaneerFresh Paneer cooked with spinach, delicately spice chilli and sauce
- Okra MasalaFresh okra cooked with masala, onion and delicately spiced
- Tadka dalYellow lentils cooked with spices to leave a buttery and rich dal
- Chana MasalaChick pes cooked with fresh onions, tomatoes and spices in thick creamy sauce
- Matar PaneerIndian paneer cheese dish cooked with matar
(green peas) with gravy spices
- Masala DaalYellow lentils cooked with special spices and
herbs for delicious test and masala flavor
CHEFS SPECAIL SET MEALS
- Set meal for 1 personStarter: Onion Bhajee
Main Course: Chicken Bhuna or Kurma
Side Dishes: B.Aloo, Pilau Rice, Plain rice, Papadom, Onion Chutney and Mint sauce
- Set meal for 2 person’sStarter: Onion Bhajee and Chicken Tikka
Main Course: Chicken tikka masala, Chicken Bhuna
Side Dishes: B. Aloo,2 x pilau Rice, Plain naan,2 x Papadom, Onion Chutney, Mint sauce and Mango Chutney
- Bhupal CurryChicken/Lamb cooked with garlic, ginger and
a hint of mint and lime pickle.
- delhi paneer bhunaFresh cheese dish cooked with garlic, pepper
andgarlic inspired from Delhi.
- Goa fish CurryFresh King fish cooked in delicious spies with
special goan gravy
- Egg CurrySucculent pieces of eggs cooked in delicious
spices, ginger, garlic, coriander and onion
- Szechwan Chicken CurryChicken tikka cooked with Szechwan sauce,
chili, herbs and spice
- Hyderabadi Chicken CurryHighly spiced dish with rich green chilies,
special spices from Hyderabad mint leaves
and soya sauce.
Choice Of Curry
- Balti Specialties (medium/Hot)All Balti dishes cooked with our own special
blend of aromatic Balti spices. Test the
difference. A selection of our Chef Balti
specialist. Dish served with pulao rice.
- Masala Dishes (Mild)Masala cooked as tandoori, then cooked in special
masala sauce with a cream and mild spices.
- Pasanda Dishes (Mild)Delicately prepared with yogurt, cream and
mixture of spices. Again, this is mild dish.
- Dupiaza Dishes (Medium)A special north Indian dish cooked in a special
bland of spices and fried onion.
- Karahi Dishes (Medium)These are the latest culinary art from India. Cooked
in tomatoes and capsicum.
- Rogan Josh Dishes (Mild)A combination of herbs spices, garlic and fresh
tomatoes cooked in onion gravy on medium heat
- Garlic Dishes (Mild)A testy dish which concentrates on the garlic
elements of Indian food.
- Saag Dishes (Mild)Cooked with spinach, coriander and a selection
ofspices with a thick sauce.
- Patia Dishes (Medium/Fairly hot)Highly spiced dish prepared with an enrich
thicksauce for sweet, sour and hot flavor. (served
with pulao rice)
- Jalfrezi Dishes (Hot)These dishes are the latest culinary dishes from
India. Cooked in tomatoes, capsicum, green
chiliesand a selection of spices)
- Ceylon Dishes (Hot)Prepared with a slightly hotter spices, coconut,
chili and lemon juice.
- Madras Dishes (Hot)Cooked with special selection of spices herbs
withonion gravy on medium heat.
- Vindaloo Dishes (Hot)(this is clearly on of out hotter dishes if you want
more hot then ask for phall hot)
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Casa De Goa Takeaway ltd. delivery in Southampton with Uber Eats?
Yes. Casa De Goa Takeaway ltd. delivery is available on Uber Eats in Southampton.
Is Casa De Goa Takeaway ltd. delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Casa De Goa Takeaway ltd. delivery is available to your location in Southampton.
How do I order Casa De Goa Takeaway ltd. delivery online in Southampton?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Casa De Goa Takeaway ltd. menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Casa De Goa Takeaway ltd. online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Casa De Goa Takeaway ltd. here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Casa De Goa Takeaway ltd. order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Casa De Goa Takeaway ltd. order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Casa De Goa Takeaway ltd. delivery in Southampton?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Casa De Goa Takeaway ltd. order, check out the items showcased in Picked for you” on this page.