Bombay Restaurant Menu and Takeaway in Grays
Location and hours
|17:00 - 22:00|
|Tuesday - Saturday|
|17:00 - 22:00|
Picked for you
- Chicken Tikka MasalaMedium creamy dish cooked with marinated chicken added to a rich aromatic sauce of fresh cream, tomato puree and mild spices.
- KormaMild, sweet and creamy sauce with coconut cream.
- Butter Chicken TikkaMarinated chicken cooked in a rich creamy sauce made of butter, plum tomato, light spices and fresh cream. Medium strength.
- MadrasFairly hot curry sauce.
- Rogan JoshMedium strength dish cooked with lots of fresh tomatoes and onions.
- Chicken Tikka (starter)Chicken pieces marinated overnight in yogurt and spices and grilled in a clay oven.Popular
- Lamb SamosaPastry parcels stuffed with spiced minced lamb.100% (14)
- Vegetable Samosa (V) (Vg)Pastry parcels stuffed with spiced vegetables.Popular
- Lamb Tikka (starter)Lamb pieces marinated overnight in yogurt and spices and grilled in a clay oven.75% (4)
- Chicken Tikka on PuriDiced marinated chicken cooked with onions and spices served on a deep fried Indian bread.Popular
- King Prawn on PuriDiced king prawns cooked with onions and spices served on a deep fried Indian deep.
- Bombay GrillSmall combination of chicken, lamb, minced lamb and king prawn marinated overnight in yogurt and spices grilled in a clay oven.
- Paneer Tikka (V) (starter)Indian curd cheese marinated overnight yogurt and spices and grilled in a clay oven. Accompanied with grilled pepper and onions.
- Prawn on puriPrawns cooked with onions and spices served on a deep fried Indian bread
- Sheek KebabMinced lamb with spices grilled on skewers.
- Channa Masala on Puri (V) (Vg)Deep fried balls of chopped onions made from gram flour, spices and herbs.
- King Prawn ButterflyLarge king prawn flattened out then coated in mildly spiced breadcrumbs and deep fried.
- Aloo Chaat on Puri (V) (Vg)Seasoned potatoes cooked with chaat masala, which is a blend of hot and tangy spices, served on a deep fried Indian bread.
- Salmon GrillSalmon pieces marinated overnight in yogurt and spices and grilled in a clay oven.
- Bengali Murgh (starter)Chicken pieces coated in a special blend of spices, garlic and ginger and grilled in a clay oven.
Our Chef's Choices
Bay of Bombay
All Time Favourites
Classic Indian Dishes
Vegetarian and Vegan Dishes
Biryani Rice Dishes
Desi Vegetable Sides
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Bombay Restaurant delivery in Grays with Uber Eats?
Yes. Bombay Restaurant delivery is available on Uber Eats in Grays.
Is Bombay Restaurant delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Bombay Restaurant delivery is available to your location in Grays.
How do I order Bombay Restaurant delivery online in Grays?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Bombay Restaurant menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Bombay Restaurant online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Bombay Restaurant here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Bombay Restaurant order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a £0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Bombay Restaurant order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Bombay Restaurant delivery in Grays?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Bombay Restaurant order, check out the items showcased in Picked for you” on this page.