Beirut City Lebanese Restaurant Menu and Takeaway in London
Location and hours
|Sunday - Thursday|
|12:00 - 22:00|
|Friday - Saturday|
|12:00 - 23:00|
Beirut City Lebanese Restaurant
- Beirut City Mix Hot Mezza PlatterServes for two peoples. Falafel, halloumi cheese, batata harra, kibbeh maklieh (lamb), cheese rakkat, vegetables rikkat.
- Hummus ShawarmaChick peas puree with sesame paste lemon juice and olive oil dressing. Topped with slices of chicken shawarma or lamb shawarma.
- FalafelDeep fried broad beans, chick peas, and fine herbs, croquettes. Served with tahini sauce.
- Kibbeh Maklieh (Lamb)Lamb and crushed wheat shell filled with seasoned minced lamb, and pine kernels (deep fried).
- Jawanah MeshwiyehCharcoal grilled marinated chicken wings.
- Foul MoudamasBoiled broad beans, chick peas seasoned with tomatoes, garlic, lemon juice, and olive oil.
- Fatayer B'sabanekhBaked pastry filled with spinach, onions, pine nuts, lemon juice, olive oil, and summac.
- Halloumi CheeseLebanese cheese served grilled or fried.
- Vegetables RakakatPastry filled with mixed vegetables (deep fried).
- Batata HarraCubes of potatoes fried with fresh coriander, peppers, and garlic.
- TabboulehFine chopped parsley with tomatoes, onions, fresh mint, crushed wheat, lemon juice and olive oil.
- Hoummos BeirutyChick peas puree with hot peppers, parsley, garlic, sesame paste (tahine) and lemon juice topped with broad beans.
- Warak Ianab B'zeitGrape vine leaves filled with rice, partly with tomatoes, fresh mint, onions, cooked in lemon juice & Olive oil
- FattoushLettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, onion, radish, summa, roasted Lebanese bread with lemon, olive oil &pomegranate sauce.
- LabnehStrained yogurt topped with dried mint & olive oil
- Beirut city mixed cold Maezza platter(For Two pepole)Hoummus, grape vine leaves. Moutabel, Tabbouleh, Labneh
- Spicy WedgesSpicy
- Chips (French Fries)
- Vermicelli Rice
- Charcoal Grilled Vegetables
- Sweet Potato
- Onion Ring
- Roasted Vegetables
Charcoal Grill and Main Course
- Special Mixed Grill (Grilled on Skewers)
- Chicken Shawarma
- Mixed Grill (Grilled on Skewers)Lamb cubes, seasoned minced lamb, and chicken cubes. Served with salad and rice or chips.
- Lahem Meshwi (Lamb Shish)Tender lamb cubes grilled on skewers. Served with salad and rice or chips.
- Lamb ChopsGrilled marinated lamb chops. Served with salad and rice or chips.
- Shish Taouk (Chicken Shish)Cubs marinated chicken grilled on skewers. Served with salad and rice or chips.
- Kafta MeshwiSeasoned minced lamb, onions, and parsley grilled on skewers. Served with salad and rice or chips.
- Chicken WingsMarinated chicken wings. Served with salad and rice or chips.
- Bamieh Bil lahme (Stew)Okra cooked with cubes of lamb, tomatoes, onions, and garlic. Served with salad and rice or chips.
- Chicken ThighsGrilled Boneless Checken Thighs
- Mixed Chicken GrillChicken cubes, chicken wings, chicken thighs. Grilled on skewers
Vegetarian Main Courses
- Loubieh B'izeit StewGreen beans cooked with tomatoes, onions in olive oil, and garlic. Served with rice.
- Bamieh B'zeit StewOkra cooked with tomatoes, onions, and garlic in olive oil. Served with rice.
- Falafel PlatesFalafel served with rice, salad, and sesame sauce.
- Charcoal grilled HalloumiGrilled Halloumi cheese with vegetables, served with rice or chips
- Charcoal grilled VegetablesGrilled Vegetables, served with rice or chips.
- Shawarma ChickenRoasted thin slices of marinated chicken garlic sauce, tomatoes, and pickles.
- Lahem Meshwi Wrap (Lamb Shish)Charcoal grilled skewer of lamb cubes, sesame sauce, tomatoes, onions, and pickles.
- Shish Taouk Wrap (Chicken Shish)Charcoal grilled skewer of chicken caws, garlic sauce, tomatoes, and pickles.
- Kafta Wrap (Lamb)Charcoal grilled skewer of minced lamb, onions, parsley, tomatoes sesame sauce, and pickles.
- Falafel WrapDeep fried broad beans, chick peas, sesame sauce, parsley, tomatoes pickle, and lettuce.
- Halloumi Cheese WrapLebanese cheese, cucumber, parsley, tomatoes, lettuce pickle, and fresh mint.
- Shawarma Chicken and Halloumi
- Shish Taouk (Chicken Shish) and Halloumi
- Lahem Meshwi ( Lamb Shish) and Halloumi
- Kafta ( Lamb) and Halloumi
- Falafel and Halloumi
- Beirut City Cheese BurgerBeef burger and halloumi cheese. Served with chips and salads.
- Beirut City Beef BurgerBeef burger served with chips and salads.
- Beirut City Chicken BurgerChicken breast burger served with chips and salads.
- Halloumi BurgerHalloumi cheese served with chips and salads.
- Veggie BurgerVegetarian burger served with chips and salads.
- Sea BassGrilled served with salad or chips.
- SalmonGrilled served with salad or chips.
- Lahem Meshwi (Lamb Shish)Charcoal grilled skewer of lamb cubes, chips or rice, and salads.
- Shish Taouk (Chicken Shish)Charcoal grilled skewer of chicken cubes, chips or rice, and salads.
- Falafel PlatesFalafel served with chips or rice, and salads. Include with two scoops ice cream.
Freshly Squeezed Juices
- Mix JuiceOrange, apple, and carrot.
- Orange Juice
- Carrot Juice
- Apple Juice
- Ayran YogurtYogurt drink made with dried mint.
- BaklavaLayered pastries with almonds, pistachios or pine kernels.
- Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Gluten Free Carrot CakeGluten Free
- Ice CreamThree scoops. Vanilla, chocolate, strawberry.
- Spicy Lebanese SaladLettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, parsley, fresh mint, onions, with lemon and olives oil dressing and spicy herbs.
- Beirut City Special SaladLettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, parsley, fresh mint, onions, grilled halloumi cheese with lemon and olive oil dressing.
- Cucumber Salad and YogurtYogurt with finely cut cucumber and dried mint.
- Fetta Cheese SaladFeeta cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, olives, cucumber and olive oil.
- Mineral WaterLarge.
- Sparkling WaterLarge.
- Still WaterSmall water.
- Soft Drinks Can
- Tonic Water
Beirut City Special for 2
- Beirut City special (For Two people) With Rice or chips
Beirut City Special for 4
- Beirut City Special (For Four people)With Rice or chips
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Beirut City Lebanese Restaurant delivery in London with Uber Eats?
Yes. Beirut City Lebanese Restaurant delivery is available on Uber Eats in London.
Is Beirut City Lebanese Restaurant delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Beirut City Lebanese Restaurant delivery is available to your location in London.
How do I order Beirut City Lebanese Restaurant delivery online in London?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Beirut City Lebanese Restaurant menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Beirut City Lebanese Restaurant online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Beirut City Lebanese Restaurant here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Beirut City Lebanese Restaurant order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Beirut City Lebanese Restaurant order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Beirut City Lebanese Restaurant delivery in London?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Beirut City Lebanese Restaurant order, check out the items showcased in Picked for you” on this page.