Location and hours
22 Valleyfield Street, Edinburgh, EH3 9LR
|Sunday - Monday|
|Tuesday - Saturday|
|17:30 - 21:30|
Absolute Thai Restaurant
Thai • ££ •• More info
Closed • Available at 5:30 PM
10–30 min • £2.50
40–50 min • 0.2 mi
Picked for you
- Pad Thai£11.50Thai rice noodles stir fried with a choice of chicken or prawns with tamarind sauce, red onion, bean sprpouts, egg, spring onion and garinshed with peanuts and lime.
- Thai Fish Cakes£6.25Traditional thai fish cakes of cod served with cucumber, sweet chilli and peanut.
- Red Curry£10.75Thai curry with red curry paste, coconut cream and bamboo shoots with Chicken or king prawn.
- Prawn Tempura£5.95Served with sweet chilli sauce.
- Green Curry£10.75Thai curry spicy green curry paste, coconut cream, aubergine, baby corn and sweet basil with chicken and king prawn.
- Vegetarian Spring Roll£4.95Served with sweet chilli sauce.83% (12)
- Pak Tod£4.50A selection of vegetables cooked in crisp tempura batter served with sweet chilli sauce.100% (6)
- Sweet Corn Cakes£4.95Sweet corn cake with mild curry spices.100% (3)
- Prawn Tempura£5.95Served with sweet chilli sauce.100% (5)
- Thai Fish Cakes£6.25Traditional thai fish cakes of cod served with cucumber, sweet chilli and peanut.100% (8)
- Duck Roll£5.75Fresh rice paper rolls with shredded duck, cucumber and mint.100% (3)
- Chicken Satay£5.75Char grilled skewers of chicken marinated in coconut, turmeric and spices served with peanut sauce.100% (16)
- Dim Sum£5.75Steamed prawn and pork dim sum.100% (5)
- Larp Chicken£12.50Famous North East Thai salad of chopped chicken cooked chilli, lime, mint, coriander and red onion
- Yum Sirloin£16.75Char grilled sliced beef sirloin dressed with cucumver, celery, tomato andonion, chilli and lime dressing.Medium Hot
- Vegetable Tom Kha£6.25Rich soup of coconut, vegetable, mushroom, galangal and crisp tofu.Medium Hot
- Tom Yum with Prawns£6.25Hot and sour soup of prawns flava=oured with mushrooms, limongrass, kaffir lime leaves amd chilli.100% (6)
- Tom Kha with Chicken£6.25Rich soup of chicken and mushrooms with coconut cream, flavoured wirth galangal, lemongrass and chilli.Mild
- Panang Curry£12.75Your choice of grilled marinated sirlion steak or chicken breast with rich panang curry sauce and pak choi.100% (11)
- Green Curry£10.75Thai curry spicy green curry paste, coconut cream, aubergine, baby corn and sweet basil with chicken and king prawn.100% (6)
Non Coconut Cream Curries
From The Wok Specilities
Fish and Seafood Spedialities