Absurd Bird delivered to your door
Find a London Absurd Bird near you. Browse the menu, order items you love, and track delivery to your door.
Picked for you
JUST WHAT THE DOCTOR ORDERED 👨⚕️☀️
- Black Salt & Mango WingsUS$8.95 • 933 Cal.XXL chicken wings tossed in a sweet and sour spice blend made with dried mango, black salt, ginger and a hit of chilli.
- Chilli Chicken BitesUS$4.95 • 394 Cal.Buttermilk fried chicken pieces coated with our homemade chilli garlic sauce, topped with spiced peanut crumb.
- Basic ChickUS$5.95 • 571 Cal.2 juicy crispy fried tenders with mayo, crunchy lettuce and served in a fluffy bun, that's it, nice and simple! ... Or make it your own with our range of sauces and toppings....
- Absurd BBQ Chicken BurgerUS$9.85 • 611 Cal.The famous Absurd burger - with 100% chicken breast fried to perfection, mayo, crunchy lettuce and tomato. Topped with awesome smoked hickory BBQ sauce and coleslaw. It's a winner!
- Nashville Hot BurgerUS$9.95 • 659 Cal.100% fried chicken breast topped with our fiery hot sauce, lettuce, tomato, sriracha mayo, pickled cucumbers and crispy onion rings. The hottest of them all!
- Spicy Korean BBQ BurgerUS$10.95 • 691 Cal.Fried chicken burger dripping with sticky, sweet and hot Korean BBQ sauce, our signature 100% chicken breast, kimchi, homemade pickles and crispy onion rings with spicy sriracha mayo on a fluffy brioche bun.
Bundles & Specials
- Wing BucketUS$19.95Mad to the bone? Try this bucket with 8 wings of your choice and 3 heaps of fries... ideal to share between 2-3 of your besties!
- Boneless Bird BucketUS$25.95 • 1482 Cal.Tender hearted? Get a bucket with 12 crispy fried chicken strips, 3 fries and 3 of our amazing dips. We reckon share between 3 mates, or not?
Bundles - served with fries & a drink
Wings & Tenders
Big Mac n Cheese
Handcrafted Cocktails - Each 200ml bottle contains 2 premium cocktails, ready to pour over ice.
- Espresso MartiniUS$8.99Invented in 1983 at the Soho Brasserie (London), it was originally christened the “Vodka Espresso”. Vodka, Coffee Liquor, Solo Espresso Coffee with a hint of caramel - 15%. Method: store in the fridge, shake over ice and strain into a glass, garnish with coffee beans. (200ml)
- NegroniUS$8.99Italy's beloved drink, invented in the 1860s at Caffe Camparino in Milan - 21%. Method: Fill a glass with ice, add 1/2 bottle and garnish with Orange (slice or zest). (200ml)
Handcrafted Mocktails - Each 200ml bottle contains 2 premium mocktails, ready to pour over ice.
Sweets & Treats
10 Absurd Bird locations in London
How do I order Absurd Bird online?
Once you’ve selected a Absurd Bird location to order from in London, you can browse its menu, select the items you’d like to purchase, and place your Absurd Bird delivery order online.
Does Absurd Bird deliver to my area?
Enter your delivery address to see if there’s a Absurd Bird in London on Uber Eats that offers delivery to you.
Are the Absurd Bird menu prices the same on Uber Eats?
The Absurd Bird menu prices listed on Uber Eats may differ from what’s listed at the restaurant.
When can I order Absurd Bird in London?
We’ll show you the business hours of every Absurd Bird restaurant in London offering delivery on Uber Eats. Select a Absurd Bird near you to see when they’re open for delivery.
Can I customise my Absurd Bird delivery order on Uber Eats?
You may have the opportunity to leave a note for the kitchen and/or customise the Absurd Bird menu items you want to order.
Can I buy drinks when I order Absurd Bird delivery?
You should be able to order any of the Absurd Bird menu items listed on a restaurant’s page on Uber Eats, including drinks, unless marked as unavailable or otherwise noted.
Can I schedule Absurd Bird delivery using Uber Eats?
Uber Eats lets you order food now and schedule food delivery for later. See if the London Absurd Bird you’d like to order from lets you schedule delivery for the time you’re interested in.
Can I order Pick-up from a Absurd Bird near me?
You can opt to place a pick-up order or eat-in order with certain restaurants using Uber Eats in some cities. Learn more about placing a pick-up order.