Too far to deliver
CAVA (3100 S College Ave Suite 130)
View delivery time and booking fee.
Location and hours
3100 S College Ave , Suite 130, Fort Collins, CO 80525
|10:45 AM - 09:30 PM|
This place is one of the 3 most popular spots for Bakery delivery in all of Fort Collins. Wondering what's best here? The Pita is one of the most ordered items among the 18 things on the menu and the Grain Bowl and the Greens + Grains Bowl are two of the items most commonly ordered together at this evening go-to. • ¢ • Dinner • Healthy • Salads
3100 S College Ave , Suite 130, Fort Collins, CO 80525 • More info
Bowls & Pitas
- Roasted White Sweet Potato + SuperGreensSpicy. Hearty. Veggie. Features our new fire-roasted White Sweet Potato with SuperGreens, Crazy Feta, Hummus, Pickled Onions, Pita Crisps, and Hot Harissa Vinaigrette.$9.97•570 Cal.
- Chicken & RightRice®A bowl built on a base of lower-carb, protein-packed RightRice with Arugula, Chicken, Tzatziki, Hummus, Feta, Cucumber, Tomato + Onion, and Pickled Onion. Finished with Greek Vinaigrette.$10.47•690 Cal.
- Tahini CaesarThe classic Chicken Caesar reimagined with a CAVA twist. Includes Romaine, Arugula, Hummus, Grilled Chicken, Pita Crisps, Pickled Onions, Feta, and topped off with new Tahini Caesar dressing made with Aleppo pepper.$9.97•660 Cal.
- Harissa Avocado BowlA fresh but fiery chef-curated bowl that’s perfect for summer. Includes SuperGreens, Basmati Rice, Crazy Feta, Hummus, Harissa Honey Chicken, Fire-Roasted Corn, Avocado, Pickled Onions, Cucumber, Feta and our new Hot Harissa Vinaigrette.$12.95•810 Cal.
- Greek SaladTangy and light but savory, this chef-crafted bowl is about as Mediterranean as it gets. A base of Romaine and Arugula, Hummus and classic Greek ingredients: Tzatziki, Grilled Chicken, Feta, Cucumber, Tomato, Kalamata Olives, and Greek Vinaigrette.$9.97•540 Cal.
- Family MealIntroducing Family meals!$45.00•2280 - 5850 Cal.
- Greens + Grains BowlMix and match your favorite greens and grains.$9.97•248 - 686 Cal.
- Grain BowlWith Saffron Basmati Rice, Brown Basmati Rice, or Black Lentils$9.97•365 - 803 Cal.
- SaladOrganic Arugula, SuperGreens, Spinach, Mesclun, Romaine.$9.97•130 - 568 Cal.
- PitaLarge warm pita filled with your unique combination of ingredients.$8.95•332 - 770 Cal.
- Single Mini PitaTwo mini pitas. Mix and match your favorite ingredient combos.$4.55•111 - 323 Cal.
- Kid's Mini PitaThe perfect meal for kiddos: mini pita, hummus, chips or carrot sticks, rice, and organic milk or juice.$5.95•161 - 408 Cal.
- Lentil Avocado BowlCrispy, creamy, char-roasted. Includes Falafel, Roasted Veggies, Avocado, Spinach, SuperGreens, Roasted Eggplant, Hummus, Pickled Onions, Cucumber, Lentil Tabbouleh, Cabbage Slaw, with Skhug and Garlic Dressing.$11.96•560 Cal.
- Kid's Mini PitaThe perfect meal for kiddos: mini pita, hummus, chips or carrot sticks, rice, and organic milk or juice.Sold out•$7.25•206 - 453 Cal.
- PitaLarge warm pita filled with your unique combination of ingredients.Sold out•$8.95•412 - 850 Cal.
- Spindrift Sparkling Water - LemonWith a pleasant hint of citrusy sparkle, this sip is the perfect way to enhance (not overwhelm!) your meal.$2.05•1 Cal.
- Spindrift Sparkling Water - Raspberry LimeThe secret recipe in each can? Five whole raspberries and a squeeze of deliciously tart lime juice.$2.05•9 Cal.
- Maine Root: Ginger Brew BottleRefreshing Ginger Ale$2.99•160 Cal.
- Still WaterGrab a bottle of water to go.$2.05•0 Cal.
- Sparkling WaterGrab a bottle of water to go.$2.05•0 Cal.
- Kid's Apple JuiceOrganic apple juice drink. Refreshing with no sugar added.$1.95•40 Cal.
- Side DipOur dips and spreads, made fresh daily.•Customize45 - 270 Cal.
- Pita ChipsMade in-house in small batches, our pita chips are meant for big dipping.$1.75•260 Cal.
- Side PitaPerfect for dipping or making a quick DIY pita.$1.75•230 Cal.
- Chocolate Chip CookieChocolate chip cookie thoughtfully crafted by a local bakery partner.$2.80•282 Cal.
- Side PitaPerfect for dipping or making a quick DIY pita.Sold out•$1.75•80 Cal.
- Pita ChipsMade in-house in small batches, our pita chips are meant for big dipping.Sold out•$1.85•270 Cal.