生鮮蝦韭黃豬肉餃 Raw Pork Dumplings with Shrimp and Chines...
12 隻 / pcs
4. 把凍結好的餃子倒入膠袋內，擠走多餘空氣並密封，繼續冷凍，可存放 約兩星期。
How to boil our fresh dumplings
1) Fill a large pot two-thirds of the way with water.
2) Put into a little salt, cover and bring to a boil over high heat.
3) Add as many dumplings as can fit comfortably in a single layer in the pot.
4) Cover the pot and let the dumplings boil for half minute.
5) Remove the lid, stir the dumplings with a wooden scoop to avoid them from sticking to pot. (around 10 secs.)
6) Put the lid on until the water boil again. (around 30 secs.)
7) Put into a small cup of cool water, cover and bring to boil over high heat again. (around 2 to 3 mins.)
8) Pour into another cup of cool water, cook with no lid til water totally boils. (around 2 mins.)
9) Fish them out with a strainer, drain them, and serve.
How to pan-fry our fresh dumplings
1) Line up the dumplings around the non-stick pan.
2) Add about 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, turn the heat on to high.
3) With a lid ready, add enough water to cover the dumplings about half way.
4) Since the oil is really hot at this point, as soon as the water is added some of the water is going to turn into steam. Place the lid onto the whole shooting match.
5) Turn heat to about low-medium, steam for about 12-15 minutes.
6) Open the lid when 15 minutes are up.
7) Turn the heat up again, and let the water/liquid left over evaporate, and the crispy part on the bottom of the dumplings develop.
8) Flip onto plate.
How to store our uncooked fresh dumplings by freezing
1) Place fresh dumplings on a large plate dusted with a little flour or cornstarch.
2) Place the entire tray of dumplings into the freezer
3) Let them rest until fully frozen.
4) Transfer the frozen dumplings to a zipper-lock bag and squeeze out as much air as possible, seal the bag, and store the dumplings for up to two weeks.
* When cooking frozen dumplings, extra time is needed.