Location and hours
|12:00 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.||Menu|
|12:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.||Menu|
|Monday - Friday|
|12:00 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.||Menu|
|12:00 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.||Menu|
|12:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.||Menu|
Zaika Indian Lounge
Picked for you
- Chicken BiryaniA popular dish with rice cooked along with marinated meat and a selection of fresh vegetables, served with raita.
- Butter Chicken ComboA mildly spicy and buttery chicken curry prepared by marinating the tender chicken in yogurt and spices and then cooked on a traditional clay oven with lemon and pepper. The dish is double the quantity without any naan, rice, and salad.
- Chow MeinChow mein is the popular Indian-Chinese noodle stir fry dish. It is loaded with vegetables and flavored with different sauces.
- Chole BhatureA tasty and mouthwatering Punjabi dish with fried flat leavened bread served with spicy chickpea curry.
- Jeera PapadLunch appetizer. Fried thin crispy cumin-sprinkled lentil wafers.
- Samosa ChatSamosa crushed into a plate topped with chickpea curry, mint, tamarind chutney, onions, roasted cumin, and chat masala.Popular
- Tikki ChatCrispy hot golden fried potato and pea patty served with chutney. It is a go-to north Indian-style evening snack.
- Papdi ChatCrushed dough wafers made of refined white flour and ghee blended with boiled chickpeas, potatoes, tamarind chutney, and yogurt, topped with sev and chat masala.Popular
- Dahi BhallaA smooth refreshing not-so-spicy snack made with Bhalla (fried urad lentil bread) soaked in silky yogurt and topped with raisins, pomegranate seeds, and tamarind chutney.
- Bhalle PapdiA smooth refreshing not-so-spicy snack made with fried urad lentil bread soaked in silky yogurt mixed with crushed dough wafers blended with boiled chickpeas, potatoes, and chutneys.
- Chicken Momos (10 pcs)Tibetan street food snack. Chicken-filled dumplings steamed in a special setting served with spicy momo chutney. One order comes with ten dumplings.Popular
- Chilli MomoVegetable or chicken momo sauteed in chili sauce with mixed vegetables.
- Fried MomoVegetable or chicken momo fried and served with mayo chilli sauce.
- Tandoori Chicken WingsCrispy tandoor-baked chicken wings seasoned with Indian spices.
- BhepuriA spicy, tangy puffed rice-based snack topped with sev and served with sweet tamarind and coriander chutney.
- Gobi PakoraDeep-fried cauliflower fritters mixed in flour, salt, and spices, served with chutney.
- Vegetable PakoraFried crispy snack of vegetables mixed in chickpea flour and deep-fried.
- Aloo PakoraCrispy potato fritters. Quick deep-fried thin potato slice coated in besan and served with chutney.
- Fish PakoraLightly spiced deep-fried fish fritters with a thin coating of besan, salt, and peppers served with Zaika's delicious chutneys.
- Chilli PotatoesSpicy deep-fried potatoes tossed in spicy sauce.
- Malai ChaapA combination of black-eyed peas, chana dal, and soya chunk paste turned into patties then cooked with herbs and cream.Popular
- Masala ChaapA combination of black-eyed peas, chana dal, and soya chunk paste turned into patties then cooked with vegetables in chilli sauce.
- Chilli Chicken DryMarinated boneless chicken cooked with vegetables.Popular
- Chilli Fish DryStir-fried fish cubes seasoned in chillies and spices.
- Fish and ChipsGolden deep-fried battered fish fillets served along with hot potato chips.
A la Carte
- Butter Chicken ComboA mildly spicy and buttery chicken curry prepared by marinating the tender chicken in yogurt and spices and then cooked on a traditional clay oven with lemon and pepper. The dish is double the quantity without any naan, rice, and salad.Popular
- Kadhai Chicken ComboMildly flavored chicken curry with peppers and spices prepared in a kadhai and served with rice, naan, and salad.
- Paneer Masala ComboA delicious cheese curry cooked with creamy butter sauce and served with rice naan, and salad.Popular
- Kadhai Paneer ComboFried Indian cheese cubes cooked with an ensemble of vegetables and onion-based sauce.
- Vegetable Korma ComboVegetable curry cooked with a selection of fresh vegetables and creamy tomato-based gravy.
- Vada PavEvery Mumbaikar is fond of this on-the-go burger. Made with crispy and spicy potato patty in a bun served with spicy green chutney and red chutney.
- Pav BhajiSoft bun seared in butter and served with a thick tomato and vegetable curry. It is a very delicious fast food dish of Maharashtra.
- Vegetable ManchurianAn Indo-Chinese dish with crispy vegetable balls dipped in Manchurian sweet-and-sour mix sauce served with vegetable fried rice.
- Chow MeinChow mein is the popular Indian-Chinese noodle stir fry dish. It is loaded with vegetables and flavored with different sauces.Popular
- Chicken Chow MeinNoodles loaded with chicken, vegetables, and flavor with sauces.
- Chole BhatureA tasty and mouthwatering Punjabi dish with fried flat leavened bread served with spicy chickpea curry.Popular
- Chicken Kathi RollSoft roti layered with egg and chutneys rolled with lamb kebabs sauteed with vegetables and spices.
- Lamb KebabGround Lamb cooked in tandoori with Indian spices and Cilantro. Served with rice or naan, onions, and mint chutney.
- Vegetable Kathi RollWrap stuffed with fried paneer, onions, vegetables, and chutney.
- Paneer ChilliAn Indo-Chinese dish made of Indian cheese and spices. Its flavor is defined by sauces like chilli sauce, soy sauce, and lemon juice.
- Szechuan RiceSpicy fried rice made with garlic-based Szechuan sauce mixed with vegetables.
- Szechuan NoodlesSpicy fried noodles made with garlic-based Szechuan sauce and mixed with vegetables.
- Tandoori ChickenChicken marinated in yogurt and freshly ground spices cooked in a tandoor oven and served with chutney and rice.
- RiceBoiled basmati rice cooked with black cardamom and cloves.
- Pea PulaoBasmati rice cooked with peas and spices.
- Vegetable BiryaniA traditional-style breakfast or dinner cuisine with a blend of cooked basmati rice, vegetables, and spices.
- Chicken BiryaniPopular
- Goat BiryaniSaffron fragrant rice seasoned with cubes if goat meat and spices, served with riata,
Roti and Parathas
- NaanTeardrop-shaped leavened and oven-baked flatbread eaten with either vegetable or meat curry.
- RotiTawa-baked flatbread is made from kneaded wholemeal flour.
- Butter NaanTeardrop-shaped leavened and oven-baked flatbread smeared with butter.Popular
- Garlic NaanPopular
- Palak Paneer NaanCurry of thick green spinach seasoned with garam masala, yogurt, spices, and garlic served along with plain naan.
- Peshawari NaanVegetable and dry fruit-stuffed flatbread baked in a tandoor oven and seared with chopped coriander and butter.
- Cheese NaanSpiced garlic naan stuffed with cheese mixed with herbs and spices.
- Gobi ParathaFlatbread stuffed with grated and cooked spicy cauliflower, cooked on tawa with ghee, and served with achar, raita, or butter.
- Aloo ParathaFlatbread stuffed with spicy boiled potato and onion mix, cooked on tawa with ghee, and served with yogurt, butter, or achar.Popular
- Paneer ParathaFlatbread stuffed with fried paneer and onion mix, cooked on tawa with ghee, and served with yogurt, butter, or achar.
- Anda ParathaCrispy flaky roasted paratha stuffed with delicious and spicy egg masala, served with yogurt, butter, or achar.
- Amritsari NaanAmritsari naan is crisp as well as soft leavened bread which is stuffed with boiled and mashed potatoes and spices.
- Vegetarian Chowmein Burger ComboCrispy aloo Tikki freshly made topped with chowmein, tomatoes, carrots, and onions. Served with your choice of fries.Popular
- Aloo Tikki BurgerSimple yet delicious aloo Tikki burger made fresh and topped with onions, tomato, and cucumber. Served with mint chutney.
- Plain Yogurt
- Hot Sauce
- Side of Butter Sauce
- Extra Pav
- Extra BhaturaPopular
- Gulab JamunFried brown smooth and round dough made of powdered milk, refined flour, baking powder, and ghee then soaked in sugar syrup.Popular
- Pista Ras MalaiIndian cottage cheese molded into flat disks, soaked in creamy milk, and topped with saffron.
- Falooda KulfiHomemade ice cream-like dessert made of whole milk, heavy cream, and sugar. It is flavored with rosewater cardamom and topped with nuts and creamy falooda.
- Salty Lassi
- Sweet Lassi
- Mango Lassi
- Soft DrinkPopular
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Zaika Indian Lounge delivery in Kamloops with Uber Eats?
Yes. Zaika Indian Lounge delivery is available on Uber Eats in Kamloops.
Is Zaika Indian Lounge delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Zaika Indian Lounge delivery is available to your location in Kamloops.
How do I order Zaika Indian Lounge delivery online in Kamloops?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Zaika Indian Lounge menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Zaika Indian Lounge online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Zaika Indian Lounge here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Zaika Indian Lounge order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Zaika Indian Lounge order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Zaika Indian Lounge delivery in Kamloops?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Zaika Indian Lounge order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.