Location and hours
|Sunday - Monday|
|11:30 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday - Thursday|
|11:30 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.|
|Friday - Saturday|
|11:30 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.|
- Roti-Chicken (Boneless)$13.3092% (650)
- Jerk Chicken w/ Rice (Boneless)$14.9087% (384)
- Chicken Soup$6.85
- Doubles w/ Meat$6.40Channa substituted with your choice of meat91% (141)
- Goat Roti (Boneless)$16.4589% (364)
Appertizers and Sides
- Chicken Soup$6.8588% (243)
- Dozen Pholourie$4.45Comes with Chutney for dipping90% (1125)
- Paratha Roti Shell$3.7595% (525)
- Potato Balls (2)$2.95Comes with Chutney for dipping93% (464)
- Doubles w/ Meat$6.8595% (123)
- Dhalpourie Roti Shell$3.7596% (251)
- Cole Slaw$2.6084% (207)
- Roti Shell with Gravy$4.5084% (88)
Frequently asked questions
Can I order The Roti Hut delivery in Toronto with Uber Eats?
Yes. The Roti Hut delivery is available on Uber Eats in Toronto.
Is The Roti Hut delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if The Roti Hut delivery is available to your location in Toronto.
How do I order The Roti Hut delivery online in Toronto?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the The Roti Hut menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find The Roti Hut online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by The Roti Hut here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my The Roti Hut order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my The Roti Hut order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for The Roti Hut delivery in Toronto?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your The Roti Hut order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.