Location and hours
|Monday - Saturday|
|6:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.|
- HummusA$12.00A dip puree of tahini and chickpeas.100% (4)
- Baba GanoushA$12.00A dip puree of eggplant and tahini.100% (5)
- Fatoush SaladA$13.00Tomato, cucumber, parsley, shallots, crispy bread and sumac.91% (12)
- Taboulie SaladA$12.00A salad of parsley, tomatoes, shallots and crushed wheat.90% (10)
- Garden SaladA$12.00Lettuce and tomato salad with Lebanese dressing.Popular
- LubneA$12.00Thick creamy yoghurt.
- Falafel (V)A$14.00Five pieces. Deep fried crushed chickpeas with herbs and spices.100% (4)
- Plain Rice (V)A$9.00Rice cooked with egg noodle.100% (4)
- Vegetarian Mixed Plate (V)A$27.00One Person. A combination plate of some of the above dishes.94% (19)
- Potato Coriander (V)A$18.00Fried potatoes with garlic and coriander.66% (3)
- Vegetarian Lady Fingers (V)A$18.00Four pieces. Baked filo pastry filled with spinach and onions.100% (3)
- Vegetarian Set (V)A$36.00Per person. Starters: hummus, baba ganoush and tabouli. Mains: falafels, veg ladyfingers, eggplant, cauliflower, fried beans, potato coriander and vine leaves. Lebanese coffee or cinnamon tea and baklava or Turkish delight.
- Vegetarian Vine Leaves (V)A$18.00Six pieces. Vine leaves stuffed with rice, tomatoes and vegetables.100% (8)
- Fried Eggplant (V)A$18.00Slices of eggplant fried and served with tahini sauce.
- Fried Cauliflower (V)A$18.00Slices of cauliflower fried and served with tahini sauce.100% (5)
- Spinach Pie (V)A$19.00Baked pie wrapped in filo pastry stuffed with spinach and onions.Popular
- Fried Beans (V)A$18.00Green runner beans fried in oil and tomato juice.
- Mixed PlateA$27.00One person. A selection of tastes from the whole menu. Meat and veggies.90% (11)
- Garlic ChickenA$7.00Dish. Boneless tender pieces of chicken, marinated in garlic, lemon juice and mixed spices. Char grilled and skewered.89% (29)
- KaftaA$20.00Four pieces. Grilled mince lamb with parsley and onion with mixed spices.94% (17)
Frequently asked questions
Can I order The Prophet Restaurant delivery in Sydney with Uber Eats?
Yes. The Prophet Restaurant delivery is available on Uber Eats in Sydney.
Is The Prophet Restaurant delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if The Prophet Restaurant delivery is available to your location in Sydney.
How do I order The Prophet Restaurant delivery online in Sydney?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the The Prophet Restaurant menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find The Prophet Restaurant online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by The Prophet Restaurant here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my The Prophet Restaurant order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my The Prophet Restaurant order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for The Prophet Restaurant delivery in Sydney?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your The Prophet Restaurant order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.