Location and hours
|04:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.|
|Monday - Saturday|
|11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.|
Taste of India
- Basic Breakfast Meal2 veggie samosas, 8 fritters, and 2 teas.
- Traditional Breakfast Meal1 samosa, 2 aloo parathas (unleavened dough rolled with a mixture of mashed potato), and 1 tea.
- Aloo Paratha Meal2 aloo parathas and 1 tea.
- Chole Bhature Meal2 Bhature (fried bread) with sauteed white chickpea soup and 1 tea.
- Egg Bhurji Meal1 garlic naan, egg Bhurji (scrambled eggs Indian style), and 1 tea.
- Chicken Meal1 samosa, butter chicken rice, 1 butter naan, and 1 egg.
- Lamb Meal1 samosa, lamb curry, rice, 1 butter naan, and 1 tea.
- Veggie Meal1 samosa, butter paneer, rice, 1 butter naan, and 1 tea.
- Vegan Meal4 pakoras (fritter), rice, vegan naan, and 1 tea.
- Gluten-Free Meal4 pakoras (fritter), 1 veg Kadai (Indian gravy), rice, and 1 tea.Gluten free
- Tandoori Chicken Tikka
- Shrimp Pakora
- Chicken 65Spicy
- Samosa Chaat
- Tandoori Paneer TikkaIndian styled cottage cheese marinated with the creamy mixture.
- Fish PakoraMarinated fish fritter Indian style.
- Veggie PakoraOnion and potato served with special chutney.
- Veggie Samosa
- Chicken ManchurianFried chicken in specialty Indo-Chinese sauce.
- Gobi ManchurianCauliflower in specialty Indo-Chinese sauce.
- Khatta Meetha ChaatpapdiSweet and sour famous Delhi street food with crisp fried dough wafers.
- Gol GappePani puri (crispy) fried ball with filling, usually comes with tamarind or mint.
- Aloo Tikki ChaatFried potato patties are topped with chickpeas sweet and spicy chutney.
- Butter ChickenSpecialty sauce with pieces of chicken breast.
- Chicken Tikka MasalaA house specialty cooked with sliced capsicum in tangy butter sauce.
- Masala ChickenChicken tossed with diced bell pepper and onion in special curry sauce.
- Curry ChickenChicken cooked with curry sauce.
- Chicken JalfreziChicken cooked within a rich tomato gravy then finished with a fry up of chunky onion, pepper, and tomatoes.
- Lamb MasalaLamb cooked with fresh bell pepper and onion with crushed spices.
- Lamb KormaLamb based gravy that has a luscious texture and royal white color derived from fresh cream.
- Spinach LambBaby spinach puree and a touch of cream with fresh ginger.
- Lamb JalfreziTender chunks of lamb cooked in a rich tomato gravy then finished with a fry up of chunky onions, peppers, tomatoes, and a fresh garam masala.
- Lamb CurryAn aromatic meat dish of Kashmiri origin with fragrant rice and lamb.
- Butter PaneerSignature sauce made of sauce, spices, tomato, and ginger-garlic mix with pieces of paneer.
- Matter PaneerChunks of paneer (Indian Chinese) slightly fried and simmered in a rich gravy along with a slight change of flavor from the peas.
- Paneer LababdarHouse specialty a combination of cottage cheese and exactly gravy made from potato puree, chopped onions, cashew nuts, and spices.
- Kadai PaneerIndian cottage cheese and bell peppers cooked in a masala sauce with house-made Kadai spices.
- Paneer BhurjiA medley of onions, tomatoes, bell peppers, and spices with cottage cheese.
- Palak PaneerPanner is a thick paste made from pureed spinach and seasoned with ginger, garlic, garam masala, and other spices.
- Malai PaneerCottage cheese made with cashew creamy sauce.
- Paneer JalfreziStir-fried onion, pepper, and tomatoes cooked in a tomato puree, red chili powder, and Indian curry spices.
- Dal MakhaniVelvety lentils curry made with urad dal, which is whole black lentils and red kidney beans.
- Vegetable KadaiMixed vegetables cooked in light gravy with spices.
- Malai KoftaCreamy North Indian vegetable curry originating from Mughlai style cuisine. Includes deep-fried koftas in cream gravy.
- BhindiIndian-styled sauteed ladyfingers.
- Aloo GobiFresh cauliflower and potatoes cooked in a traditional way.
- Dal TadkaThe concoction of lentils boiled until they are rich and then tempered twice with brilliant spices.
- Channa MasalaBoiled chickpeas cooked in tomato-onion gravy.
- Baingan BharaRoasted then pan-fried sauteed eggplant with traditional spices.
- Rice & Biryani
- Basmati RiceSteamed basmati rice.
- Jeera RiceSteamed basmati rice with cumin seeds.
- Saffron RiceSteamed basmati rice with cumin seeds and saffron.
- Vegetarian BriyaniBasmati rice cooked in mixed vegetables and aromatic spices.
- Chicken BiryaniBasmati rice cooked with chicken and aromatic spices.
- Lamb BriyaniBasmati rice cooked with lamb and aromatic spices.
- Indian Bread
- Garlic NaanTandoor-baked bread with butter, garlic, and cilantro. From the traditional Indian clay oven.
- Butter NaanTandoor-baked bread with butter. From the traditional Indian clay oven.
- Plain NaanTandoor-plain baked bread. From the traditional Indian clay oven.
- Tandoori RotiWheat flour freshly baked in the tandoor. From the traditional Indian clay oven.
- Mango KulfiFrozen dessert, denser, and creamier than popsicles.
- Khoya KulfiFrozen dessert flavored with a sweet dairy product, denser, and creamier than popsicles.
- Gulab JamunIndian traditional spherical sweets soaked in syrup.
- Meal For 1Your choice of 1 appetizer, 1 entree, 1 serving of rice, 2 naans or bread, and 1 dessert.
- Meal For 2Your choice of 2 appetizers, 2 entrees, 2 serving of rice, 4 naans or bread, and 2 desserts.
- Meal For 3Your choice of 3 appetizers, 3 entrees, 3 serving of rice, 6 naans or bread, and 3 desserts.
- Mixed Vegetarian RaitaThe traditional mixed vegetable mixture in Indian yogurt.
- Mixed Salad
- Masala OnionMarinated onion pieces.
- Mixed PickleMarinated pieces of pickles Indian style.
- Mint Sauce
- Tamarind Sauce
- Masala PapadThe spicy and tangy mixture on crunchy papad pieces.
- Mango LassiMango flavored buttermilk.
- Namkini LassiSalty flavored buttermilk or sweet-flavored buttermilk.
- Mithi LassiSalty flavored buttermilk or sweet-flavored buttermilk.
- TeaGreen tea, black tea, and tea traditional chai.
- Canned Pop
- Bottled Water
Can I order Taste of India delivery in Saskatoon with Uber Eats?
Yes. Taste of India delivery is available on Uber Eats in Saskatoon.
Is Taste of India delivery available near me?
Taste of India delivery might not be available everywhere in Saskatoon, so enter your address to see if it’s available near you.
How do I order Taste of India delivery online in Saskatoon?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Taste of India menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
What’s the best thing to order for Taste of India delivery in Saskatoon?
What’s best at Taste of India is totally up to you and your personal preference. If you’re in need of some inspiration, consider trying one of the items featured in “Picked for you.”
How do I get $0 Delivery Fee at Taste of India in Saskatoon?
The Delivery Fees may vary depending on a number of factors, like your location. Enter your Saskatoon address to see the current Delivery Fee. You can also explore the Uber Eats membership and subscription options available in your area to see if you can save money on Taste of India delivery with $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.