Location and hours
|11:00 a.m. - 9:15 p.m.|
- Veggie Samosa$5.74Traditional Indian pastry stuffed with potatoes, green peas, a blend of spices, and sweet chutney.100% (10)
- Samosa Chat$12.64Samosa is served with spiced chickpeas, onion, tomato, yogurt, and chutneys.100% (4)
- Veggie Pakora$8.04Delicately spiced battered and fried vegetables with chickpeas.100% (12)
- Aloo Tikki Chaat$10.34Gluten-friendly. Crispy mashed potato patties served with spiced chickpeas and onions.Popular
- Paneer Achari Tikka$16.09Gluten-friendly. Diced cottage cheese marinated in pickled, lemony spiced creamy yogurt.
- Chicken Samosas (2 pcs)$6.89Crispy patties stuffed with minced chicken and blends of spices. One order comes with two pieces.100% (5)
- Tandoori Chicken Tikka$17.24Gluten-friendly. Chicken marinated in yogurt, cream, and flavored with spices, cooked in the tandoor.
- Chicken Pakora$11.49Chicken is dipped in special batter and deep-fried.
- Chicken Tandoori$17.24Gluten-friendly. Half whole chicken cut in 4 pcs marinated with spiced yogurt and cooked in tandoori oven.66% (3)
- Tandoori Chicken Tikka$17.24Gluten-friendly. Chicken breast marinated with spiced yogurt and cooked in tandoori oven.100% (3)
- Fish Pakora$13.79Marinated fish coated in crispy batter. Gluten-friendly.
- Aloo Tikki (4 pcs)$8.04Deep-fried crispy mashed potato patties served with sweet chutney.
- Chicken Seekh Kabab$17.24Gluten-friendly. Lean ground chicken marinated in, a special herb, and slowly cooked in a tandoor oven.
- Malai Chicken Tikka$17.24Gluten-friendly. Chicken marinated with creamy yogurt and mild tandoori herbs cooked in tandoori oven.
- Roasted Papadums (2 pcs)$3.44Light crisp waffles made from lentils and spices. One order comes with two pieces.
- Fish Achari Tikka$19.54Gluten-friendly. Fish marinated in pickled, lemony aromatic spices cooked in tandoor oven.
- Tangri Kabab$17.24Gluten-friendly. Five pieces drum stick marinated with creamy yogurt and mild herbs cooked in tandoori oven.
- King Prawn Tikka$20.69King prawns marinated in lemony aromatic spices and cooked in a tandoori oven.
Extras and Side Orders
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Tandoori Tadka delivery in Saskatoon with Uber Eats?
Yes. Tandoori Tadka delivery is available on Uber Eats in Saskatoon.
Is Tandoori Tadka delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Tandoori Tadka delivery is available to your location in Saskatoon.
How do I order Tandoori Tadka delivery online in Saskatoon?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Tandoori Tadka menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Tandoori Tadka online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Tandoori Tadka here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Tandoori Tadka order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Tandoori Tadka order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Tandoori Tadka delivery in Saskatoon?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Tandoori Tadka order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.