Location and hours
|12:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday - Saturday|
|11:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.|
Mumbai Dakar Restaurant
NEW MENU ITEM
- Mumbai Masala Vada
- Paneer PakoraCheese battered in gram flour, deep-fried, and served with dip.
- Fish PakoraTender pieces of basa marinated in mild spices and deep-fried in a light batter, and served with dip.
- Thieboudienne (Fish)
- Joloff Rice (Beef)
- Attieke (Tilapia, Alloko)
- Maffeh (Beef)
- Soupou Kandja
- Yassa (Chicken)
- fufuA boiled & pounded Kassava-made into balls - eaten with a spicy, delicious, mouth-watering seafood okra stew.
- Alloko (Banana Plantain)
- Grilled Fish (Poisson Braisé)
- Dibi Lamb
- Butter ChickenOriginal recipe from India, Chicken tikka cooked in our famous makhani sauce.Popular
- Chicken Vindalloo (Hot)Tender pieces of boneless chicken, cooked with potato in a tangy curry sauce.
- Chicken CurryTender pieces of boneless chicken, cooked with exotic spices in traditional.
- Chicken Tikka MasalaTandoori chicken cooked in tomato and Fenugreek sauce.
- Curry (Lamb or Beef or Goat)Cooked with exotic spices in traditional curry sauce.
- Vinadallo (Lamb or Beef or Goat) (Hot)Cooked with potato in a tangy curry sauce.
- Fish CurryBasa cooked in tomato, onion gravy with curry leaf, and black mustard.
- Coconut Fish CurryBasa fish pakora, coconut milk cooked with onion gravy, and drizzled with coconut powder.
- Fish Vindaloo (Hot)Fish cooked with potato in a tangy curry sauce.
- Aloo GobhiCauliflower cooked with potatoes in tomato onion sauce.
- Chana MasalaChickpeas cooked with ground cumin, onions, and tomatoes sauce.
- Veg Vindaloo (Hot)Mixed vegetables cooked in a tangy curry sauce.
- Dal MasoorRed lentils are mildly spiced, cooked in tomatoes, cumin seeds, and onions.
- Panjabi Dal TadkaMixed lentils cooked with tomato, onion, and butter.
- Dal MakhaniWhole black lentils slow cooked with onions, tomatoes, butter, and Indian spices.
- Plain NaanFresh leavened white bread baked in a clay oven.
- Flavoured NaanPopular
- Joloff Rice (Rice only)Popular
- Saffron RicePopular
- Coconut Rice
- Chicken Biryani with Yogurt
- Lamb Biryani with Yogurt
- Beef Biryani with Yogurt
- Goat Biryani with Yogurt
- Vegetable Biryani with Yogurt
- Butter Chicken WrapMade with whole tortillas.
- Chana Masala WrapMade with whole tortillas.
- Plain Yogurt
- Mango Chatney
- Mango Pickles
- Bissap Juice
- Ginger Juice
- Mango Juice
- Mango Lassi (Yogurt)
- Mumbai Masala Chai
- Cafe Touba
- Beignets (6 pcs)
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Mumbai Dakar Restaurant delivery in Edmonton with Uber Eats?
Yes. Mumbai Dakar Restaurant delivery is available on Uber Eats in Edmonton.
Is Mumbai Dakar Restaurant delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Mumbai Dakar Restaurant delivery is available to your location in Edmonton.
How do I order Mumbai Dakar Restaurant delivery online in Edmonton?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Mumbai Dakar Restaurant menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Mumbai Dakar Restaurant online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Mumbai Dakar Restaurant here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Mumbai Dakar Restaurant order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Mumbai Dakar Restaurant order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Mumbai Dakar Restaurant delivery in Edmonton?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Mumbai Dakar Restaurant order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.