Location and hours
|12:00 p.m. - 8:45 p.m.||Dinner|
|2:00 p.m. - 8:45 p.m.||Dinner|
|Tuesday - Thursday|
|11:30 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.||Dinner|
|11:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.||Lunch|
|11:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.||Dinner|
|11:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.||Lunch|
|12:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.||Dinner|
- Picked for you
- Family Bundles
- Date nightSmall Hummus
2 Chicken skewer
1 Beef skewer
- Family of 4Small hummus
Small Muhammara (morrocan red pepper dip)
2 X Beef Dumplings(home made)
3 X Grilled Beef skewers
2 X Grilled Chicken skewers
- Mayrik SpreadFour Dips, Two orders Mante, Two orders Falafel (10 pcs), Choice of Eight Skewers (Chicken or Beef), Two Large Rice, Two Large Patates, Two Large House Salad
- Hot Appetizers
- AkawiPan Seared Cheese (Cyprian Soft cow milk), Apricot Puree, Olive OIl
- Octopus SarmaOctopus wrapped in grape leaf, finished with a White Wine Beurre Blanc Sauce
- Chicken Skewer PlateGrilled Free range marinated chicken skewer, Served with fried potatoes, rice, sauteed button mushrooms, and house salad
- Beef Skewer PlateGrilled Beef skewer served with house salad + fried potatoes + fried cauliflower
- Ontario Lamb chops4 pieces of grilled Ontario Mennonite lamb chops, chimichurri, and labneh.
- Vegetarian PlateGrilled Vegetables, Two Falafels, Rice with Lentils, Fried Potatoes, and house salad
- Lamb Chops PlateThree Grilled Lamb Chops, served with fried potatoes, Basmati Rice, and house salad
- Steak6oz Grilled New York Strip, served with fried potato, basmati rice, and house salad
- Mixed PlateTwo Grilled Lamb Chops, Grilled 6oz New York, 1 Grilled Chicken Skewer
- Pita Bread3 pieces of house made pita bread
- FatoushOntario tomatoes, cucumbers, shallots, parsley, sumac yogurt, fried pita chips
- TaboulehParsley, Green Onion, Tomato, Buckwheat, Lemon Vin.
- House SaladLettuce, Tomato, Cucumber, Green Onion, Lemon Vin.
- Roasted Cauliflower1/2 head Cauliflower, double roasted, dressed with sumac, aioli, akawi cheese, chimichurri, tahini, pine nuts and pomegranate seeds
- Rice PilavBasmati rice.
- Grilled VeggiesSeasonal Grilled Veggies, Finishes with Olive Oil, and Zaatar
- Chicken Skewer1 Skewer Grilled Chicken
- Lamb Chops (2 pcs)
- Beef PitaGrilled Beef Skewer, Tzatziki, Onion, Tomato, Parsley. Served with either house salad or fried potatoes
- Mayrik BurgerHouse Ground Chuck, Aioli, Tomato, Halloumi Cheese. Served with either House Salad, or Fried Potato
- Falafel PitaChickpea Fritter, Tahini, Onion, Tomato, Parsley served with either fried potato or house salad
- House Dips
- HummusChickpea, Tahin, Lemon, Cumin, Garlic
- BabaghanoushDouble Roasted Eggplant, Date, Walnut, Parsley, Tahin
- MuhammaraRoasted Red Peppers, Harissa, Walnuts, Olive Oil
- LabnehDouble Pressed Yogurt, Zaatar, Olive Oil
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Mayrik delivery in Toronto with Uber Eats?
Yes. Mayrik delivery is available on Uber Eats in Toronto.
Is Mayrik delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Mayrik delivery is available to your location in Toronto.
How do I order Mayrik delivery online in Toronto?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Mayrik menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Mayrik online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Mayrik here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Mayrik order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Mayrik order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Mayrik delivery in Toronto?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Mayrik order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.