Lotus Seed Vegan Menu and Delivery in Vancouver
Location and hours
|Monday - Friday|
|11:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
|11:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.|
Lotus Seed Vegan
Picked for you
- Lemongrass Thai CurryCreamy lemongrass coconut milk base with a variety of vegetables-potato, pineapple, carrot, bell pepper, chickpea, and organic tofu. Finished with bean sprout, cilantro, and sesame seeds. Choice of rice noodle, brown rice, or organic tortilla.
- Meatless Meatball Wich2 meatballs sunflower seeds, sundried tomatoes, herbs, mushroom with tomato sauce garnish with cucumber, lettuce, cilantro, and daiya cheese.
- Grilled Satay PlatterChickpea, lentil tempeh, mushroom, bell pepper, pineapple, and onion marinated with lemongrass satay. Sides with baked spring roll and organic spring mix. Tamarind sauce and roasted peanut. Choices of brown rice or vermicelli.
- Almond Alfredo SpaghettiHomemade creamy almond, cashew sauce with cremini mushroom, and sundried tomatoes served with gluten-free brown rice spaghetti.
- RaguVegetable stew with meatless meatballs, potato, carrot, bell pepper, chickpea, green pea, and organic tofu with tomato sauce. Choice of brown rice or organic tortilla.
- Mushroom Salad WrapTeriyaki shiitake mushroom, lettuce, carrot, sauerkraut, bean sprout, saute onion, and rice paper. Peanut and miso dip.83% (18)
- Baked Spring RollHand roll and baked spring roll with mung bean, vermicelli, auricularia mushroom, carrot, and taro root. Dip in tamarind sweet and sour sauce. May contains peanut.91% (37)
Soup & Chili
- Hanoi SoupInspired by Bun cha ca in the Northern part of Vietnam. The soup base is full of flavors from tomatoes and dill leaves. The sweetness is from carrot, organic mushroom, and bamboo shoot. Top with organic spring, sunflower seed, and organic tofu cake.92% (14)
- Lotus Seeds PhoSlowly boiled soup in filter Kangen water with fresh veggies, herbs, and aromatic spices over 6 hours. Gluten-free rice pho noodle, a rainbow with fresh celery, mushroom, lotus root, bean sprout, carrot, daikon, zucchini, and non-GMO organic tofu. Sprinkle with savory herbs. Taste and feel the love.94% (36)
- Yam SoupSlow-cooked, yams based with coconut water.
- Ahimi Poke Bowl SaladAhimi tomato taste and texture like tuna sprouted brown rice, quinoa, chickpea, lentil teriyaki tempeh, edamame, avocado, lettuce, cucumber, organic corn, seaweed, sesame seed, nori, and chipotle mayonnaise.94% (19)
- Avocado, Mango, and Organic Quinoa SaladAvocado, mango, organic red quinoa mixed with bell pepper, tomato, splash with minty herbs, lime, pure olive oil, sea salt, and with rice sesame cracker.100% (5)
- Kale SaladKale, apple, sauerkraut carrot, sesame seeds, and mixed with ginger tahini dressing.80% (10)
- Mango SaladMango, cucumber, pepper, cashew, pumpkin seeds, spinach with balsamic, dill, and avocado oil.
Brunch All Day
- Toasted AvocadoClassic and delicious.
- Vegan BennyVegan eggs benedict. Get your breakfast fix with English muffins, baked soft tofu layer of roasted portobello mushroom, avocado, and our famous hollandaise sauce. Sides with roasted yam and organic spring mix.94% (18)
Whole Wheat Bun
- Meatless Meatball Wich2 meatballs sunflower seeds, sundried tomatoes, herbs, mushroom with tomato sauce garnish with cucumber, lettuce, cilantro, and daiya cheese.100% (8)
- Sunny Pate WichIt tastes like real tuna organic oval focaccia bun, sunflower seeds, celery, leeks, organic soy paste, and spice.100% (11)
- Spicy eggplant BurgerIn house made eggplant Burger topped with tomato, cucumber and lettuce. Serve with roasted yam.
- Kale Wrap BurritoKale, sunny pate, apple, sauerkraut carrot, sesame seed tahini, ginger sauce, and daiya cheese all wrapped in a tortilla wrap.100% (5)
Plate or Bowl
Breakfast Hot Drinks
Breakfast Extra Items
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Lotus Seed Vegan delivery in Vancouver with Uber Eats?
Yes. Lotus Seed Vegan delivery is available on Uber Eats in Vancouver.
Is Lotus Seed Vegan delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Lotus Seed Vegan delivery is available to your location in Vancouver.
How do I order Lotus Seed Vegan delivery online in Vancouver?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Lotus Seed Vegan menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Lotus Seed Vegan online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Lotus Seed Vegan here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Lotus Seed Vegan order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Lotus Seed Vegan order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Lotus Seed Vegan delivery in Vancouver?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Lotus Seed Vegan order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.