Location and hours
|Sunday - Thursday|
|11:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.|
|Friday - Saturday|
|11:00 a.m. - 11:59 p.m.|
Picked for you
- Vegan DanDan Noodle Bowl$24.00Minced tofu with shiitake mushroom XO sauce on Dan Dan noodles. Garnished with scallions, crispy chickpeas, shallots, garlic, and toasted sesame seeds.
- Vegan Spring Rolls$11.75Two vegan spring rolls containing shiitake mushroom, mung bean, shredded carrot, and sautéed onions. Topped with pickled onion, and served with our soy umami dipping sauce. Wrapper contains gluten.86% (43)
- Pork Spring Rolls$11.75Two spring rolls containing minced pork, taro, shredded carrot, and sautéed onion, topped with pickled onion, and served with a dipping sauce. Wrapper contains gluten.
Korean Fried Chicken
- Szechuan Spicy Chicken Noodle Bowl$24.00Served with a tea-smoked egg and scallions on Dan Dan noodles and topped with crispy shallots, garlic, and toasted sesame seeds.94% (35)
- Sesame Garlic Noodle Bowl (Vegan)$24.00Tossed with Asian greens and scallions,, with a splash of sesame oil served on Dan Dan noodles, and topped with crispy shallots, garlic, and toasted sesame seeds.60% (5)
- Vegan Chop Suey Noodle Bowl$24.00Stir-fried carrots, eggplant, zucchini, bell peppers, and Asian greens tossed in black bean sauce, and black sesame tahini served on Dan Dan noodles, and topped with pickled mustard greens, crispy chickpeas, scallions, and crispy shallots and garlic. Vegan.93% (15)
- Braised Pork Belly Noodle Bowl$24.00Sweet braised, marinated pork belly on Asian greens. Served with half a tea-smoked egg, and scallions on Dan Dan noodles, and topped with pickled mustard greens, crispy shallots, garlic, and toasted sesame seeds.83% (6)
- Vegan DanDan Noodle Bowl$24.00
- Lemongrass Chicken Noodle Bowl$24.00Served with a tea-smoked egg on Dan Dan noodles and tossed in our house-made ginger scallion sauce, and topped with scallions, and crispy shallots and garlic.96% (28)
- Teriyaki Tofu, Mushroom, and Eggplant Noodle Bowl (Vegan)$24.00Savory soy reduction, pan seared tofu, sautéed king oyster mushroom, house spices, served on Dan Dan noodles and topped with fried shallots & garlic.90% (10)
- Pork Tan Noodle Bowl$24.00Wok-fried ground pork with charrged green onion and bamboo shoot topped with fried shallots & garlic and toasted sesame seeds served with a wedge of lemon.
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Holy Chow delivery in Vancouver with Uber Eats?
Yes. Holy Chow delivery is available on Uber Eats in Vancouver.
Is Holy Chow delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Holy Chow delivery is available to your location in Vancouver.
How do I order Holy Chow delivery online in Vancouver?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Holy Chow menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Holy Chow online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Holy Chow here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Holy Chow order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Holy Chow order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Holy Chow delivery in Vancouver?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Holy Chow order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.