Location and hours
|12:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.|
|Monday - Friday|
|11:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.|
|12:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.|
- Picked for you
- Enat Platter
- Tomato Salad
- House Salad
- Gored Gored
- Zilzil Tibbs
- Enat PlatterA combination of chicken, beef, and vegetable dishes arranged on a platter.
- Qey Beef FirfirBeef cut into small pieces in berbere sauce red chili peppers, with special herbs, jalapeno, and spices mixed with bits of injera.
- Alicha FirfirBeef cut into small pieces in a mild turmeric sauce with special herbs, jalapeno, and spices mixed with bits of injera.
- BanatuLayers of fir fir, kitfo, and gomen.
- Ye Doro AlichaTender chicken leg or thigh marinated with lemon, seasoned butter, mild pepper sauce berbere, flavored with onions, garlic root, and a pinch of turmeric.
- Alicha Siga WatBeef stew in a mild sauce. The beef is cut into small pieces and stewed until tender. Flavored with onions, garlic root, and turmeric.
- Shiro WatSeasoned chickpea and berbere sauce.
- Chicken breast tibbsChicken breast cooked with onions, garlic, and spices in a hot or mild sauce.
- Doro FirfirSpicy chicken stew with a chicken drumstick, slowly cooked with minced onions, fresh garlic, ginger, and berbere red chili pepper spice sauce mixed with bits of injera.
- Siga WatBeef stew in hot red pepper sauce. The beef is cut into small pieces and stewed until tender. Flavored with onions, garlic root, and turmeric.
- Breakfast Mains
- Scrambled EggsEggs with sauteed onions, tomatoes, pepper, and Ethiopian.
- FulBeans sauteed with Ethiopian spices, garnished with fresh diced tomatoes, pepper, cheese, and a boiled egg.
- Vegetarian Entrees
- Gomen WatCollard greens or kale in a mild sauce.
- Carrot and potato wattCut carrot and potato cooked with onions, turmeric, garlic, spices in a mild sauce.
- Difen misirGreen lentils mixed with mild spices.
- Mushroom (Inguday) kitfoSauteed mushrooms, oil, mitmita, and spices.
- Mushroom (Inguday) tibbsSauteed mushrooms, onions, special with a pinch of chili pepper
- Spinach wattA mixture of spinach, onions, garlic, oil, and spices.
- Tikil GomenCabbage and carrots in a mild sauce.
- Canned Pop
- One extra injera
- Side saladLettuce, tomatoes, onions, and spices.
- Hot spiceChili pepper with spices
- 1 Bag Injera
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Enat Restaurant delivery in London with Uber Eats?
Yes. Enat Restaurant delivery is available on Uber Eats in London.
Is Enat Restaurant delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Enat Restaurant delivery is available to your location in London.
How do I order Enat Restaurant delivery online in London?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Enat Restaurant menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Enat Restaurant online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Enat Restaurant here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Enat Restaurant order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Enat Restaurant order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Enat Restaurant delivery in London?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Enat Restaurant order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.