Too far to deliver
Ed's Real Scoop
View delivery time and booking fee.
Location and hours
|12:00 p.m. - 08:45 p.m.|
|Monday - Wednesday|
|02:00 p.m. - 08:44 p.m.|
|Thursday - Saturday|
|12:00 p.m. - 08:45 p.m.|
- Pints of Ice Cream (16oz)Rich, creamy small batch ice cream made in house with the finest quality ingredients.Customize
- Pints of Gelato (16oz)Our gelato is made in house with quality Italian ingredients.Customize
- Pints of Sorbet *DF* (16oz)Our water based, fruit sorbets are dairy free and vegan friendly. **we cannot guarantee they are 100% allergy free given the nature of our store**Customize
- Giant Chocolate Tortoise*now even MORE GIANT!* A customer favourite. Homemade caramel drizzled on top of a bed of pecans and dipped in Belgian chocolate. (1)Customize
- Plain Cones (4 pcs)$1.95
- Sugar Cones (4 pcs)$2.60
- Candy ToppingsMake your scoop even sweeter with some extra candy! ...or just enjoy straight out of the bag... you do you.Customize
- Pop Shoppe (355ml)A nostalgic treat, comes in a glass bottle. Pro Tip: Scoop some Vanilla ice cream into your cup and top with pop shoppe for an DIY ice cream float!Customize
- Calypso Lemonade (473ml)A sweet taste of summer! Comes in a glass bottle.Customize
- Coca Cola Can (355ml)Pair with Tahitian Vanilla Bean ice cream and create your own ice cream float!$2.00
- Gift CertificateTreat your loved ones to something sweet! A perfect option for socially distanced gifting.Customize
Two Happy T. • 19/5/2021
Another window set up due to Covid-19 protocols. This shows restaurants are still capable of operating safely for customers. My fiancé and I decided to get a regular cup which consisted of two scoops varying two flavours. We picked strawberry ice cream & pistachio gelato. Their menu had an array of different flavours from ice...
Ernest T. • 30/5/2021
Great place for ice cream in Roncy, with the current window set up due to COVID-19, there will definitely be a line up on a nice sunny day. They have a bunch of ice cream flavours (with quite a few unique ones like Sweet Cream, and S'mores), a handful of gelato flavours and a couple...
Evelyn A. • 3/6/2019
Ed's Real Scoop scoops the good stuff and keeps it real. Their name is bang on, great job Ed. This Roncesvalles staple brings all the kids to the yard, so if you aren't a family person, you might get a little overwhelmed here. I, however, almost always have my tiny psycho (said with love) in...
Becca C. • 2/6/2019
Wow!!! So many amazing flavours!! Choosing just two was the hardest decision I made all day. I had the chocolate toffee and burnt marshmallow. Both were incredible. I opted for a sugar cone, but there are also regular and waffle (1.49 extra). The staff was very polite and let me try a few flavours before...
Kristian U. • 2/7/2019
If these are REAL Scoops then what the hell have I been eating until now - Ted's Imposter Scoops? Liar Secord? BASKET OF ROBBERS? DEN OF QUITTERS? We're talking MASSIVE scoops of ice cream (even if you get a kiddie scoop), with an unmatched inventory of flavours whether you're choosing from traditional ice cream, gelato...
Angela G. • 4/7/2018
I've been to both locations, and I really like the ice cream. Service is always great and the ice cream flavors are really good. My favorite flavor is the Creme Brulee that actually has burnt pieces of caramel and the Caramel Nut Bark. You can also get to-go containers and pints which is great. Keep...