Location and hours
|5:00 p.m. - 12:30 a.m.|
Picked for you
- Seasoned Fries
- Crispy Fried Chicken
- Yang Nyeom Chicken
- Soy Chicken
- Soy Garlic Chicken
- Hot Soy Garlic Chicken
- Padak (Boneless)
- Prinkle Chicken 뿌링클
- 양파닭yangpadak (boneless)onion on top of boneless fried chicken with our signature mayosauce
- Pickled Radish 치킨 무
- Kimchi Fries
- Kimchi Fries with Spicy Pork
- Bulgogi Fries
- Sweet Potato Fries
- Seasoned Friesit is fries with cheese powder.
"powder on the side" is impossible.
- Fried Chicken Skinit is fried chicken skin. we don't serve cheese powder separately.
- Fried Squid 오징어 튀김
- Egg Soup
- Fish Cake Soup
- Mussel Soup
- Spicy Seafood Soup
- Clam SoupIt is clear soup with clams.
- Pork Kimchi Soup
- Spicy fish cake soup
DDuk Bokki 떡볶이
- Seafood Dduck Bokki
- Mayo Corn Cheese
- Tofu & Kimchi
- Sausage Plate
- Salt Grilled Chicken 소금구이 치킨
- Buldak Grilled Chicken 불닭
- Volcano Grilled Chicken
- BBQ Grilled Chicken 바베큐 그릴 치킨
Dakbal 진짜 맛있는 닭발
- Spicy chicken feet Soup 매운 국물닭발
- Spicy Pork Dosirak 제육도시락
- bulgogi dosirak 불고기 도시락
Rice Ball 주먹밥
- Original Rice Ball
- Coca Cola
- Diet coke
- club soda
- Budweiser, 12oz bottle beer (5.0% ABV)
- Coors Light, 12oz bottle beer (4.2% ABV)
- Heineken, 12oz bottle beer (5.0% ABV)
- Stella Artois, 12oz bottle beer (5.2% ABV)
- Molson Canadian, 341 Bottle beer (5% ABV)
- Chamisul Fresh, 360ml Bottle Soju, (17.9% ABV)
- Green Grape Soju (Jin Ro) 360ml bottle Soju, (13% ABV)
- Strawberry Soju (Jin Ro) 360ml (13% ABV)
- Grapefruit Soju (Jin Ro) 360ml Bottle Soju, (13% ABV)
- Sunhari Peach Soju (Chumchurum) 360ml Bottle Soju, (12% ABV)
- Sunhari Apple Soju (Chumchurum), 360ml Bottle Soju (12% ABV)
- Chumchurum Original Soju, 360ml Bottle Soju (17% ABV)
- Mak Gul li (Jin Ro) 700ml Bottle Rice Alcohol (6% ABV)
- Jinro is back
- Corona Light, 12oz bottle beer (4.1% ABV)
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Dakgogi delivery in Toronto with Uber Eats?
Yes. Dakgogi delivery is available on Uber Eats in Toronto.
Is Dakgogi delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Dakgogi delivery is available to your location in Toronto.
How do I order Dakgogi delivery online in Toronto?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Dakgogi menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Dakgogi online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Dakgogi here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Dakgogi order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Dakgogi order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Dakgogi delivery in Toronto?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Dakgogi order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.