Kizuki Ramen & Izakaya delivered to your door
Kizuki Ramen & Izakaya Menu and Delivery in Seattle
Find a Seattle Kizuki Ramen & Izakaya near you. Browse its menu, order your favorite items, and track delivery to your door.
Picked for you
- Customized Kizuki In-House Ramen KitKizuki In-house Ramen Meal Kit
-In- Safe, sanitary package fresh noodle x 5
-Sealed Kizuki house made pork Chashu x 5
-Sealed Menma aka Bamboo shoot
-Sealed Sweet corn
-Sealed Naruto Fishcakes
-Sealed Roasted Seaweed
-Kizuki house made broth x 5 include you choice of, Garlic Tonkotsu Shoyu broth, Tonkotsu Shoyu broth, Shio broth, Shoyu Broth,Yuzu Shio broth, Chicken Rich broth, Miso broth, and/or Veggie Broth.
- Kizuki In-House Ramen KitKizuki In-house Ramen Meal Kit $55
- In- Safe, sanitary package fresh noodle x 5
- Sealed Kizuki house made pork Chashu x 5
- Sealed Sweet corn
- Sealed Woodear Mushroom
- Sealed Menma aka Bamboo shoot
- Sealed Roasted Seaweed
- Kizuki house made broth x 5include, Garlic Tonkotsu Shoyu broth, Tonkotsu Shoyu broth, Veggie Broth, Spicy broth and Miso Ramen
- Cooking instruction
- Kizuki house chili paste
- Soy Sauce
- Utensil kits are available upon request
The Ramen kit is $55 and during the virus crisis we will discount it for $49.99 to help our community in this difficult time!
Ramen ラーメン 拉麵
- Spicy Chicken Tan TanスパイシーチキンタンタンTantan ramen is a riff on Chinese dandan noodles. According to ramen lore, its name refers to a type of carrying pole (Dan Dan) used by walking street vendors who noodles to passer-by. With this dish, we follow the tradition by serving the tantan with half the soup when compared to other ramen. The broth has a deep flavor with creamy sesame and mild spice. Toppings: Ground marinated chicken, greens, bamboo shoots, and scallions
Izakaya (small plates) 下酒菜
3 Kizuki Ramen & Izakaya locations in Seattle
How do I order Kizuki Ramen & Izakaya online?
Once you’ve selected a Kizuki Ramen & Izakaya location to order from in Seattle, you can browse its menu, select the items you’d like to purchase, and place your Kizuki Ramen & Izakaya delivery order online.
Does Kizuki Ramen & Izakaya deliver to my area?
Enter your delivery address to see if there’s a Kizuki Ramen & Izakaya in Seattle on Uber Eats that offers delivery to you.
Are the Kizuki Ramen & Izakaya menu prices the same on Uber Eats?
The Kizuki Ramen & Izakaya menu prices listed on Uber Eats may differ from what’s listed at the restaurant.
When can I order Kizuki Ramen & Izakaya in Seattle?
We’ll show you the business hours of every Kizuki Ramen & Izakaya restaurant in Seattle offering delivery on Uber Eats. Select a Kizuki Ramen & Izakaya near you to see when they’re open for delivery.
Can I customize my Kizuki Ramen & Izakaya delivery order on Uber Eats?
You may have the opportunity to leave a note for the kitchen and/or customize the Kizuki Ramen & Izakaya menu items you want to order.
Can I buy drinks when I order Kizuki Ramen & Izakaya delivery?
You should be able to order any of the Kizuki Ramen & Izakaya menu items listed on a restaurant’s page on Uber Eats, including drinks, unless marked as unavailable or otherwise noted.
Can I schedule Kizuki Ramen & Izakaya delivery using Uber Eats?
Uber Eats lets you order food now and schedule food delivery for later. See if the Seattle Kizuki Ramen & Izakaya you’d like to order from lets you schedule delivery for the time you’re interested in.
Can I order pick-up from a Kizuki Ramen & Izakaya near me?
You can opt to place a pick-up order or dine-in order with certain restaurants using Uber Eats in some cities. Learn more about placing a pick-up order.