420 reasons to celebrate 4/20 with Fatburger
The birds are chirping, the days are getting longer, the sun is warmer and there’s a sweet something in air. Maybe it’s the scent of spring, or maybe it’s just 4/20. Whether you’re celebrating springtime or indulging in a higher calling, here are 420 reasons you need burgers – like the craveable ones from West Coast staple Fatburger – on the munchie menu.
- A burger is the ultimate meal; it’s got protein, carbs and fat all in one convenient handheld package. Not to mention a good burger gives you the perfect combo of textures: crunchy where it counts and soft enough for when you’re too lazy to chew.
- That moment the burger touches your lips is the closest thing you’ll feel to nirvana. Isn’t that the true spirit of 4/20?
- Do you really want to clean up the kitchen disaster/science experiment you’ll leave behind after your creative juices start flowing because you suddenly think you’re the second coming of Julia Child? Talk about a buzzkill.
- Fatburger was founded in Los Angeles in 1947 by Lovie Yancey. The original name was Mr. Fatburger, an homage to Lovie’s boyfriend. Aw. Doesn’t that just give you all the feels? That’s love. What is the meaning of love? Love means never having to say “I’m hungry.”
- April 20th is the 110th day of the year, and there are only 255 until the end of the year. Is your holiday shopping done?? You’ll need to start fueling up for that.
- You can’t hide from the munchies. Fighting it will only make things worse.
- The XXXL Fatburger contains 24 ounces of meat. Could there be a better day to eat one?
- Why did we commit to 420 reasons? That’s a lot of reasons.
- You know what would hit the spot right now? An Oreo Cookies & Cream milkshake. Sweet, creamy, cold… wait, what were we saying?
- Do you really need a reason to order a burger? No. But we’ve got you covered anyway. On 4/20, all day and through this weekend, you can order Fatburger on Uber Eats and get free delivery. Use code FATBURGER420 in the Uber Eats app when you order.
No matter what you celebrate on 4/20, it’s a great day to enjoy life, be with your friends and enjoy one of your all-time favorite treats delivered with Uber Eats.
*Free delivery at select Fatburger locations in Southern California, Las Vegas and Seattle from 4/20/18 - 4/22/18. Apply promo code FATBURGER420 at checkout to redeem free delivery. “Free delivery” covers fees such as booking and busy area fees, but not food, drink, other order items, applicable taxes, or tips.