When we say Uber Eats is all about satisfying hunger, we aren’t just talking about food. We exist to meet the needs of restaurant owners who want a faster, more efficient way of getting their food to customers. If that sounds like you, but you’re also wondering “how does Uber Eats work for my restaurant?”, then don’t worry, our quick and easy guide to the whats, hows and whys of becoming an Uber Eats restaurant partner has you covered.
What is Uber Eats?
First things first, what is Uber Eats? Simply put, it’s a food delivery platform that allows people to find good food in their local area. In fact, we like to think of it as the perfect food triangle. The process is quick and easy for everyone involved: you list your restaurant and menu on the platform; customers in your area can find you and order from your menu using their phone or computer; and then one of our partner-drivers will pick it up from you and drop it off at their door.
The Benefits of Uber Eats for your Restaurant
- Uber Eats is the top food delivery app by worldwide downloads for 2018. Get the word out about your restaurant on an app that users trust, and where they can search by area and cuisine. As well as making it easier for your regulars to order more often, it’s a great way to find new, local customers.
- Grow your business with ready-made technology at your fingertips. Our team is all about innovation, which means you’ll get to benefit from the constant improvements and research that they’re conducting.
- Technology never sleeps! Of course, our partner-drivers do, but they also choose when to connect to the app, so you can run your business 24/7 and catch trade at all hours of the day.
- Benefit from the experience of the Uber Eats team as we work with you to improve your operations and processes. We could even include your restaurants in our wide-reaching marketing campaigns.
- Uber Eats is about meeting needs, which is why we put emphasis on effective and accurate data collection that can provide our partners with valuable business insights.
- Uber Eats has the largest network of partner-drivers who can help you get your deliveries out fast (particularly because they’re using our custom mapping technology) - which also means that you’ve got time to make even more deliveries. Everyone wins.
How to Sign Up as a Restaurant
- Head to the Uber Eats restaurant sign-up page.
- Fill in a quick form to give us some basic information about your restaurant, such as your location, the type of cuisine you serve, and your estimated number of weekly orders.
- Once you submit your form, it will be delivered to the Uber Eats team. We want to make sure that all our partnerships work for everyone, so not every application can be accepted but every one will be reviewed.
- A member of our team will be in contact as soon as possible to let you know if we think your restaurant is a good fit for Uber Eats.
- Once your application has been accepted, we’ll work together to make sure our partnership is successful. You’ll get access to our Uber Eats technologies and guidance from our team.
Uber Eats is the modern take on takeaway, and means that you can reach more customers, more efficiently, and with fewer overheads. Sound good? Head over to our Uber Eats restaurant sign-up page to get started today.