Location and hours
|11:45 am - 4:30 pm|
|Monday - Friday|
|10:30 am - 7:30 pm|
|11:45 am - 4:30 pm|
- Sea Food
- Chilli Prawns(GF)Gluten Free
- Laksa Seafood Noodle Soup
- Garlic Prawns(GF)Stir fried in special garlic sauce served with steamed rice.Gluten Free
- Salt and Pepper Prawns(GF)Tom muoi tieu. Prawns coated in mixed spicy herbs and fried to crispy brown served with steamed rice. Gluten free.Gluten Free
- Ginger and Shallot Prawns served rice (GF)Tom gung hanh. Prawns stir-fried with ginger and shallot in sauce served with steamed rice.
- Fried Rice
- Special Combination Fried Rice(GF)Gluten Free
- Anchovy Fried Rice(GF)Gluten Free
- Stir Fried Noodles
- Stir Fried Seafood Noodle(GF)Gluten Free
- Singapore Noodle
- Hot and Spicy Chicken Noodle(GF)Gluten Free
- Beef Stir Fried Egg Noodle
- Beef Stir Fried Eggs NoodleSlices of beef stir fried with wheat egg noodle, green beans and mixed vegetables.
- Soy NoodleThin egg noodle stir fried with tofu, shallot, bean sprouts and soy sauce.
- Hot and Spicy Beef Noodles (GF)Thin rice noodle, stir fried with beef, seasonal vegetables and spicy sauce.
- Vietnamese Bread Rolls
- Crispy Roasted Belly Pork RollServed with pickled carrot and white radish, cucumber, spring onion, coriander, mayonnaise and a dash of seasoned soy sauce.
- Grilled Pork RollServed with pickled carrot and white radish, cucumber, spring onion, coriander, mayonnaise and a dash of seasoned soy sauce.
- Grilled Chicken RollServed with pickled carrot and white radish, cucumber, spring onion, coriander, mayonnaise and a dash of seasoned soy sauce.
- Vegetarian Tofu Roll(V)
- Vietnamese Pho (soup) and Laksa
- Chicken Noodle Soup(GF)Gluten Free
- Laksa Seafood Noodle Soup
- Beef Noodle Soup(GF)Pho Bo. Slices of beef, flat rice noodles, spring onions and coriander. Served with bean sprouts, lemon and fresh chilli.Gluten Free
- Special Noodle Soup(GF)Pho dac biet. Combination of chicken, beef and beef meat balls with flat rice noodle, spring onion, and coriander. Served with bean sprouts, lemon and chilli.Gluten Free
- Spicy Beef Noodle Soup(GF)Bun bo hue. Slices of beef, rice noodles, in spicy lemon grass soup served with mixed salad and lemon.Gluten Free
- Laksa Chicken Noodle soupRice noodles with chicken breast in coconut milk soup
- Rice Vermicelli
- Grilled Pork and Spring Rolls on Rice Vermicelli (NGF))Combination of grilled pork and spring rolls, served with rice vermicelli. shreded carrot ,lettuce, cucumber, bean sprout and light fish sauce.
- Grilled Pork with Rice Vermicelli(GF)Bun thit nuong. Grilled marinated sliced pork served with rice vermicelli, shredded carrot, lettuce, cucumber and light fish sauce.Gluten Free
- Spring Rolls with Rice Vermicelli(GF)(Bun cha gio. Crispy spring rolls served with rice vermicelli, bean sprouts, shredded carrot and light fish sauce.Gluten Free
- Rice Dishes
- Chicken Lemongrass and Chilli(GF)Gluten Free
- Tofu Lemongrass and Chilli
- Tofu and Vegetable (V)
- Crispy Roasted Pork Belly with Steamed Rice (GFO)
- Coconut Chicken (GF)Ga xao dua. Slice of marinated chicken stir fried with coconut milk, lemongrass onion and green beans.
- Chicken Ginger and Shallot(GF)Slices of chicken stir fried with ginger and shallot in sauce.Gluten Free
- Beef Lemongrass and Chilli(GF)Bo xao xa ot. Marinated tender slices of beef stir fried with carrots, green beans, lemon grass and chilli sauce.Gluten Free
- Vietnamese Diced SteakBo luc lac. Cubes of beef steak marinated in soy sauce.
- Beef and Vegetables(GF)Bo luc lac. Slices of beef stir fried with vegetables in sauce.Gluten Free
- Beef With Green Beans served w rice (GF)Bo xao dau ve. Slice of beef stir fried with sliced green beans, carrots and onions. served w steamed rice (GFO)
- Steamed Rice Extraextra steamed rice
- Chicken and Vegetables (GF)Ga xao rau cai. Slices of chicken stir fried with vegetables in sauce. Served w steamed rice
- Fresh Rice Paper RollFine rice paper wrapped around rice vermicelli, lettuce, spring onion and coriander served with plum sauce and optional crushed peanuts.
- Mini Pork Spring Rolls (8rolls)Served with lettuce and sweet chilli sauce or light fish sauce. Eight pieces.
- Vegetarian Spring Rolls(V)Crispy golden brown fine pastry filled with mung beans, carrot, onions, and bean vermicelli
- Vietnamese Pork Spring RollsCrispy golden brown fine pastry filled with marinated pork mince, carrots, rice vermicelli and onions.
- Vegetarian Spring Rolls(V)Crispy golden brown fine pastry filled with mung beans, carrots,
vermicelli, onions and spring onions. (NGF)
- Dim Sim SkewerWonton pastry wrapped around pork mince, water chestnuts and onion.
- 2 x Chicken Satay Skewers(GF)2 x skewers served with sweet chilli sauce.Gluten Free
- Dim Sims
- Chicken Dimsims
- Colds Drinks
- 600ml Bottles Coke
- 600ml Bottle Diet Coke
- 600ml Bottle Fantaorange favour
- 600ml Bottle Spritelemonade
- 600ml Bottle Fuze Lemon Black TeaLemon Black Iced Tea
- 600ml Bottle Fuze Tea Mango Green TeaMango Green Ice Tea
- 600ml Bottle Fuze Tea PeachPeach Black Iced Tea
- 600ml Bottle Powerade Berry IceBerry ice
- 600ml Bottle Powerade Mountion BlastMountion Blast
- 330ml Bottle Cascade Ginger BeerGinger Beer
- 330ml Bottle Cascade Lemon Lime & BitterLemon Lime and Bitter
- 500ml Bottle Barista Iced ChocolateIced Chocolate
- 500ml Bottle Barista Iced CoffeeIced Coffee
- 330ml Bottle KombuchaRaspberry and lemonde
- 330ml Bottle Kombucha PeachPeach
- 330ml Bottle Kombucha Ginger & LemonGinger and lemon
- 600ml Bottle Water Mount FranklinStill mount franklin water
- 450ml lightly Sparkling Mount Franklin waterMount Franklin lightly sparkling water
- 600ml Bottle No Sugar Coke
- 2x Cans 375ml(Coke/diet/zero/pepsi/solo/lemonade) or 2xBottles 600ml Water (please select)2 x 375ml Cans ( Coke/diet/zero suger/Pepsi max/solo/lemonade or 2 x 600ml bottles water (Please select your choice cans of soft drinks or x 600ml bottles Mount Franklin water)
- 375ml bottle Bundaberg Ginger Beer1 x 375ml bottle bundaberg ginger beer
- Impressed orange juiceOrange with pulp 425ml
- Impressed juice appleApple 425ml
- Steamed Rice
- Steamed RiceExtra steamed rice
- Chicken Extra
- Vegetable ExtraExtra vegetable
- Beef ExtraExtra Beef
- Noodles ExtraExtra Noodles
- Steamed Rice extraExtra steamed rice
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Vietnamese Pho delivery in Hobart with Uber Eats?
Yes. Vietnamese Pho delivery is available on Uber Eats in Hobart.
Is Vietnamese Pho delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Vietnamese Pho delivery is available to your location in Hobart.
How do I order Vietnamese Pho delivery online in Hobart?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Vietnamese Pho menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Vietnamese Pho online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Vietnamese Pho here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Vietnamese Pho order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Vietnamese Pho order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Vietnamese Pho delivery in Hobart?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Vietnamese Pho order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.