Location and hours
|Sunday - Thursday|
|12:00 pm - 5:00 pm||Menu|
|5:00 pm - 8:30 pm||Menu|
|Friday - Saturday|
|12:00 pm - 5:00 pm||Menu|
|5:00 pm - 9:00 pm||Menu|
Suwan Thai Restaurant
- Picked for you
- Spring roll Pork (6pcs)miniature spring rolls filled with pork mince served with sweet chilli sauce
- Spring roll Veggies (6pcs)miniature spring rolls filled with vegetables served with sweet chilli sauce
- Curry puff Chicken (3pcs)Curry puffs filled with chicken mince. Served with peanut sauce
- Curry puff veggies (3pcs)Curry puffs filled with vegetable. Served with peanut sauce
- Chicken satay (3pcs)Marinated strips of chicken grilled with coconut milk. Served with peanut sauce
- RotiThai style bread served w peanut sauce
- Prawn crackersServed with peanut sauce
- Stir Fried
- Lui Suan with Steamed Rice
- Basil with Steamed RiceStir-fried with basil leaves, chilli and seasonal vegetables.
- Ginger with Steamed RiceStir-fried with ginger and seasonal vegetables.
- Sweet and Sour with Steamed RiceStir fried with tomatoes sauce, pineapple and seasonal vegetables.
- Oyster Sauce with Steamed RiceStir-fried with oyster sauce and seasonal vegetables.
- Garlic and Pepper with Steamed RiceStir-fried with garlic and pepper and seasonal vegetables.
- Satay Sauce with Steamed RiceStir-fried with satay sauce and seasonal vegetables.
- Eggplant with Steamed RiceStir-fried eggplant with fresh chilli garlic and basil leaves.
- Steamed jasmine rice
- Coconut Rice
- Laksa Curry
- Red Curry with Steamed RiceMedium hot red curry paste cooked in coconut milk with seasonal vegetables.
- Panang Curry with Steamed RiceMedium hot Panang curry paste cooked in coconut milk, kaffir lime leaves and seasonal vegetables.
- Yellow Curry with Steamed RiceA mild yellow curry paste cooked in coconut milk with potato, carrot and onion on top with dried shallots.
- Noodles and Rice
- Pineapple Fried RiceFried rice with mixed seafood, pineapples and cashew nut.
- Pad Kee MaoStir-fried big flat rice noodles with fresh chilli, garlic, onion, basil leaves and seasonal vegetables.
- Fried RiceThai style fried rice with peas, onion and tomatoes.
- Soft Drink
- Soft DrinkIn cans.
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Suwan Thai Restaurant delivery in Hobart with Uber Eats?
Yes. Suwan Thai Restaurant delivery is available on Uber Eats in Hobart.
Is Suwan Thai Restaurant delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Suwan Thai Restaurant delivery is available to your location in Hobart.
How do I order Suwan Thai Restaurant delivery online in Hobart?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Suwan Thai Restaurant menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Suwan Thai Restaurant online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Suwan Thai Restaurant here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Suwan Thai Restaurant order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Suwan Thai Restaurant order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Suwan Thai Restaurant delivery in Hobart?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Suwan Thai Restaurant order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.