Silver Spoon Indian & Pakistani Menu and Delivery in Geelong
Location and hours
|10:30 am - 9:00 pm|
Silver Spoon Indian & Pakistani
- Popular Items
- Silver Spoon Starter
- 2X Samosa
- Tandoori Chicken
- PapadamFour pieces.
- Paneer PakoraBattered cheese, deep fried.
- Mix Vegetable PakoraAssorted mixed vegetables dipped in batter and deep fried.
- 2X Aloo TikkiMouthwatering fried potatoes patties. Two pieces.
- Vegetable PlatterAssortment of samosa, vegetable pakoras, and onion bhaji.
- Paneer TikkaCheese marinated in yogurt, spices, and cooked in tandoor.
- Tandoori MushroomMarinated in yoghurt and spices cooked in tandoor.
- Chicken TikkaMarinated boneless chicken cooked in tandoor.
- Seekh KababMarinated chicken or lamb mince cooked in traditional way.
- Samosa ChaatVegetable based pastry with chickpeas gravy garnished with yoghurt.
- Shami KebabUnique combination of ground chickpeas with lamb, herbs, spices mashed to make a patty and fried. Two pieces.
- Fried Chicken
- Onion Bhaji
- Rice and Biryani
- Fried Rice
- Pulao RicePriced by add-ons
- Peas RicePriced by add-ons
- Lamb BiryaniRice cooked with marinated chicken pieces herbs and spices.
- Sabzee BiryaniMixed vegetables cooked with pulao rice.
- Kashmiri RicePriced by add-onsRice cooked with dry fruits and nuts.
- Coconut RicePriced by add-onsRice cooked with coconut.
- Goat Biryani
- Vegie Biryani
- Biryani Family PackFamily Pack.
- Main Course Chicken Dishes
- Chicken Shahi Korma
- Chicken KarahiChicken cooked in a blend of spices and herbs in a traditional way.
- Chicken CurryA traditional spicy Pakistani curry.
- Palak ChickenChicken curry cooked in creamy spinach gravy.
- Chilli ChickenChicken pieces cooked with capsicum, onion, tomatoes, green chili, and spices.
- Chicken VindalooA traditional hot chicken curry.
- Chicken DaalChicken curry cooked with lentils.
- Chicken Tikka MasalaBoneless chicken tikka roasted in tandoor and cooked in butter. capsicum, onion, tomatoes, cream, and mild sauce.
- Chicken JalfraziBoneless chicken cooked in creamy sauce with capsicum. tomato, onion, and butter.
- Main Course Lamb Dishes
- Lamb BhunaTender boneless lamb gently cooked in genuine Pakistani style with thick sauce of capsicum, onion, and tomatoes.
- Lamb KarahiLamb cooked in a blend of spices and herbs in a traditional Pakistani way.
- Lamb Rogan JoshBoneless lamb cooked in curry sauce.
- Lamb PalakLamb curry cooked in spinach and thickened cream.
- Lamb DaalLamb curry cooked with mix lentils.
- Lamb VindalooA traditional hot lamb curry.
- Lamb Mugh LayBoneless tender beef cooked with onion, capsicum, tomatoes, cottage cheese, and cream.
- Lamb KashmiriBeef pieces cooked in mildly spicy cream, thick sauce garnished with dry fruits and nuts.
- Main Course Beef Dishes
- Beef VindalooA traditional hot curry.
- Beef BhunaTender beef cooked in yogurt, onion, and tomatoes in traditional Pakistani style.
- Beef KarahiLamb cooked in a blend of spices and herbs in a traditional Pakistani way.
- Beef Shahi KormaBoneless lamb with crushed almonds and cashew nuts in mild gravy.
- Beef Rogan JoshBoneless lamb cooked in curry sauce.
- Beef PalakLamb curry cooked in spinach and thickened cream.
- Beef DaalBeef curry cooked with mix lentils.
- Beef Mugh LayBoneless tender beef cooked with onion, capsicum, tomatoes, cottage cheese, and cream.
- Beef KashmiriBeef pieces cooked in mildly spicy cream, thick sauce garnished with dry fruits and nuts.
- Daal (Lentils)
- Chana MasalaWhite chickpeas traditionally cooked in onion, tomatoes and yogurt based gravy with ground spice.
- Daal TadkaPan boiled yellow lentils infused with pan fried onion and tomatoes.
- Paneer Dishes
- Paneer MarahiCheese cooked in traditional herbs and spicies with capsicum, onion and tomato.
- Chilli PaneerFresh chillies cooked with cheese in onion and tomato based gravy.
- Matar PaneerCottage cheese and green peas cooked in thick gravy.
- Palak PaneerHomemade cottage cheese, cooked with spinach and thickened cream.
- Malai KoftaMashed cottage cheese and potatoes (egg shaped) cooked in curry sauce and thickened cream.
- Main Course Vegetable Dishes
- Butter PotatoPotatoes cooked in a butter sauce.
- Mixed VegetablesFresh seasonal vegetables (cauliflower, beans, potatoes, peas, and carrots etc), cooked in deep pan in onion based sauce infused with ground spices.
- Aloo GobiCauliflower, potatoes cooked with onion. tomatoes, and spices.
- Aloo MatarCauliflower, potatoes cooked with onion, tomatoes, and spices.
- Aloo PalakPotatoes cooked with spinach.
- Baingan BharthaEggplants baked in tandoor, peeled, pan fried in onion, tomatoes, green peas, and gravy.
- Sabzi JalfreziFresh green vegetables sauteed with touch of spices.
- Mushroom Mattar MasalaQuartered butter mushroom and green peas cooked in tomatoes, onion sauce with selected traditional spices.
- Main Course Fish Dishes
- Palak FishFish curry cooked in creamy spinach gravy.
- Butter FishFish pieces cooked in curry sauce, thickened cream, and coconut powder.
- Fish MasalaFish pieces marinated with special spices served in tantalizing rich sauce.
- Fish VindalooA traditional hot fish curry.
- Goan Fish CurryMarinated deep fried fish cooked in curry sauce, thickened ream and rich sauce.
- Butter Naan
- Garlic Naan
- Tandoori RotiLeavened flat wholemeal bread.
- Plain NaanFlat fine flour bread.
- Cheese Naan
- Kashmiri NaanInfused with dry fruits.
- Keema NaanFilled with mince.
- Aloo NaanFilled with mince.
- Garlic Cheese Naan
- Gulab Jamun
- Milk Cake
- Variety of Burfi4 different types.
- Basin Ladoo
- Basin Barfi
- Ice Cream with Mango
- Ice Cream with Gulab Jamun
- Keema Masala
- Goat KarahiGoat cooked in traditional way.
- Chicken Haleem
- Choley BathoreyFried bread served with chickpeas curry and pickle.
- Mint SaucePriced by add-ons
- PicklePriced by add-ons
- RaitaPriced by add-onsYoghurt dip with carrot and cucumber.
- Mango ChutneyPriced by add-ons
- Tamarind SaucePriced by add-ons
- Sweet Lassi
- Salty Lassi
- Mango Lassi
- Soft DrinkCan.
- Plain Lassi
- Silver Spoon Specials (Deal for One)
- Chicken BiryaniRice cooked with marinated chicken pieces herbs and spices.
- Curry RiceVeg, Non Veg, Daal and Vegan options available.
- Samosa Chana Chaat
- Fried ChickenPer serve
- Samosas2 Pieces
- Special Sweet Variety Box
- Channa Bathora Thali2x fried bread served with chick peas Curry Onion Pickle and Raita
- Pratha ThaliChoice of any 2 Alu pratha, Chicken pratha, Cheese paratha, Plain pratha, Serve with onion pickle and raita.
- Our Deals (Deal for 2 or more)
- Deal for Two (3 meal course)2x starters, 2 x curry rice (Chicken/Vegies) ,1x naan bread, 2x desserts
- Butter Chicken Lover2x full serve of butter chicken, 1 x full serve of rice , 2 x naan bread.
- Family DealLamb curry, Chicken curry, daal curry, 2 x rice, 2 x naan, 2 samosas, 4 x pappadum, 1x raita.
- Giant DealButter chicken, Chicken curry, Lamb curry, Vegie Korma, 1 x Chicken baryani, 1x pulao rice, 3 x garlic naan, 2 samosas, 4 x pappadum, 1x raita, 1x special sweet variety box.
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Silver Spoon Indian & Pakistani delivery in Geelong with Uber Eats?
Yes. Silver Spoon Indian & Pakistani delivery is available on Uber Eats in Geelong.
Is Silver Spoon Indian & Pakistani delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Silver Spoon Indian & Pakistani delivery is available to your location in Geelong.
How do I order Silver Spoon Indian & Pakistani delivery online in Geelong?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Silver Spoon Indian & Pakistani menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Silver Spoon Indian & Pakistani online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Silver Spoon Indian & Pakistani here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Silver Spoon Indian & Pakistani order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Silver Spoon Indian & Pakistani order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Silver Spoon Indian & Pakistani delivery in Geelong?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Silver Spoon Indian & Pakistani order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.