Location and hours
|11:30 am - 2:30 pm||Menu|
|5:00 pm - 10:00 pm||Menu|
- Samosa (V)Lightly spiced potatoes and peas filling wrapped in pastry and served crisp.
- Onion Bhajia (V)Sliced onion marinated in spices and coated in chickpea flour batter and served crisp.
- Veg Pakora (V)A spiced combination of assorted vegetables deep fried in chickpea batter to golden.
- Aloo Tikki (V)Indian potato patties lightly spiced.
- Tikki Chaat (V)Potato patties with chickpeas, cottage cheese with yoghurt, mint sauce and tamarind sauce.
- Samosa Chaat (V)Samosa with chickpeas, potatoes, onions topped with yoghurt, mint sauce and tamarind sauce.
- Papdi Chaat (V)Dough wafers served with seasoned yoghurt and sweet and sour chutneys.
- Kurkure Bhel (V)A mixture of spicy rice crackers with corn crackers mixed with bhel flavour.
- Kumbh Karrera (V)Medium size cup mushroom stuffed, battered and fried.
- Veg Manchurian (V)Vegetable dumpling cooked in soy, chilli sauce with garlic and ginger.
- Onion and Cheese Rings (V)
- Paneer Tikka (V)Cottage cheese marinated, seasoned with chilli, lemon and cumin seeds and finished in clay oven.
- Chilli Paneer (V)Cottage cheese battered, fried and cooked with onion and capsicum in Indo Chinese style.
- Paneer 65 (V)Cottage cheese cooked along with mustard seeds. Curry leaf and yoghurt for flavour.
- Potato Cheese Balls (V)With garlic sauce. Deep fried potato balls dip in hot garlic sauce.
Non Veg Entrees
- Chicken Tikka
- Seekh Kebabs
- Chicken WingsWith hot garlic sauce.
- Tandoori ChickenChicken, marinated overnight in yoghurt, spices and lemon juice and then cooked in a tandoor oven.
- Chicken 65Fried battered. Fried battered chicken and stir fried in a chilli sauce.
- Amritsari Fried FishThe flavour of India fish chickpea flour batters fried crispy fish with Indian spices.
- Chilli ChickenChicken cooked in a chilli sauce.
- Lamb CutletsPieces of flavoured mutton chops marinated in Indian spices and yoghurt slow cooked in the oven.
- Chicken LollypopDeep fried chicken with bones.
- Palak PaneerCottage cheese tossed with pureed spinach, mustard leaves and garlic.
- Dal MakhaniBlack lentils and red kidney beans cooked overnight with spices and finished with cream and butter.
- Dal TadkaYellow lentils cooked with turmeric and tempered with cumin, garlic and tomatoes.
- Shahi PaneerPaneer simmered in silken onion and cashew based curry with fenugreek leaves.
- Kadai PaneerCottage cheese blended with onion, capsicum and tomatoes in Indian masala sauce.
- Malai KoftaCottage cheese, potato, sultana and cashew nut stuffed together into dumplings and cooked in a creamy sauce.
- Dhingri MutterMushroom cooked with garden peas, green chillies and ginger.
- Methi Malai Mutter PaneerCreamy curry made with onion, tomatoes and a blend of spices fenugreek leaves.
- Vegetable JalfreziSelection of garden vegetables sauteed and cooked in a sweet and spicy jalfrezi sauce.
- Paneer MakhaniCottage cheese cooked in tomato based curry finished with butter.
- Kaju CurryFlavour cashew curry.
- Aloo BainganDiced boiled potato cooked along eggplant cubes in onion and tomato gravy.
- Butter ChickenA great butter chicken in a careful selection of tart tomatoes, finished with butter and cream style.
- Chicken VindalooTender pieces of boneless chicken marinated in spices and cooked with a dash of vinegar. Pamper yourself from a range of mild to extra hot.
- Kadai ChickenChicken cooked with onion, capsicum, cumin seeds and coriander in a medium spicy sauce.
- Chicken Tikka MasalaThe dish of marinated boneless chicken tikka pieces cooked in the tandoor oven and mixed with Indian spices. Cooked in masala mix to your liking from mild to extra hot.
- Methi Malai ChickenMorsels of marinated chicken tikka cooked in a creamy gravy with a blend of fine leaves methi and mint along with selected spices.
- Chicken MadrasBoneless chicken pieces cooked with mustard seeds, fried coconut, Indian spices and flavoured with lemon juice. Finished with tomato, spring onion and fried onion of to your liking from mild to extra hot.
- Chicken KormaBoneless chicken cooked with mild Indian spices and cream. Finished with almond flakes. A mild dish.Mild
- Chicken SaagCurry chicken pieces cooked in spinach puree with tomato and finish with cream.
- Rogan JoshBoneless lamb, beef or goat curry in a yoghurt, brown onion gravy flavoured with rose water and saffron.
- VindalooSpicy boneless lamb, beef or goat pieces cooked with Indian spices and vinegar. From mild to seriously extra hot.
- MadrasBoneless lamb, beef or goat curry cooked with fried coconut, Indian spices, flavoured with lemon juice and fried onion.
- KadaiLamb, beef or goat cooked with roasted capsicum and onion in semi dry sauce.
- KormaThe creamy dish. Boneless lamb, beef or goat cooked with mild Indian spices, cashew nut paste, cream. Finished with almond flakes and fried onions.
- Goan Fish CurryFish pieces cooked in a Goan style sauce with coriander seeds and dried coconut.
- Fish MasalaFish cooked with capsicum, onion with a touch of coriander and sauce and spices.
- Fish MalaiTender pieces of fish cooked in mild golden gravy and finished with ground cashews.
- Prawn MalaiCooked in a thick sauce with ground cashew nuts, cream and mild spices.
- Prawn Malabari
- Prawn MasalaTiger prawns cooked in Indian spices with masala mix and a touch of cream. Finished with sliced fresh capsicum, onion, tomato.
- Plain Naan
- Plain Roti
- Garlic Naan
- Cheese and Garlic Naan
- Cheese Naan
- Lachha Paratha
- Vegetable Biryani
- Chicken Biryani
- Goat Biryani
- Lamb Biryani
- Beef Biryani
- Steamed Rice
- Saffron Rice
- Zeera Rice
- Mutter Pulao
- Coconut Rice
- Onion Salad
- Green Salad
- Mango Chutney
- Mixed Pickle
- Canned Drink
- Soft Drink 1.25LBottle.
- Gulab Jamun
- Gajar Halwa
- Kulfi Mango
- Kulfi Pistachio
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Royal Indian Restaurant delivery in Geelong with Uber Eats?
Yes. Royal Indian Restaurant delivery is available on Uber Eats in Geelong.
Is Royal Indian Restaurant delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Royal Indian Restaurant delivery is available to your location in Geelong.
How do I order Royal Indian Restaurant delivery online in Geelong?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Royal Indian Restaurant menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place and track your order.
Where can I find Royal Indian Restaurant online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Royal Indian Restaurant here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Royal Indian Restaurant order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Royal Indian Restaurant order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Royal Indian Restaurant delivery in Geelong?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Royal Indian Restaurant order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.