Location and hours
|12:00 pm - 09:00 pm|
|Tuesday - Saturday|
|12:00 pm - 09:00 pm|
- Mast O MusirYoghurt mixed with dried garlic.
- Mast O KhiarYoghurt mixed with chopped cucumber and mint.
- ChipsServed with tomato sauce.
- Kashk O BademjanGrilled eggplant mixed with fried garlic, onion, walnuts and dry mint. Bigger container.
- Kebab Vaziri
- Kebab Soltani
- Chicken KebabJoojeh kebab. Boneless chicken thigh marinated in saffron and squeeze lemon. Comes with rice or chips and grilled tomato, onion and green chilli.
- Kofta KebabKoobideh. Two skewers of minced lamb seasoned with onion and blend of spices. Comes with rice or chips and grilled tomato, onion and green chilli.
- Lamb Tikka KebabChenjeh. Lamb fillet marinated with onion and persian spices. Comes with rice or chips and grilled tomato, onion and green chilli.
- Lamb CutletShishlik. One skewer of lamb cutlet. Comes with rice or chips and grilled tomato, onion and green chilli.
- Momtaz KebabChenjeh and joojeh. One skewer of tender lamb fillet and one skew of tender chicken thigh fillet. Comes with rice or chips and grilled tomato, onion and green chilli.
- Ricah Mixed Grill PlateChenjeh, koobideh and joojeh. One skewer of each lamb tenderloin, lamb and chicken. Comes with rice or chips and grilled tomato, onion and green chilli.
- Ricah Emperor PlateShishlik, joojeh and koobideh. One skewer of each lamb cutlet, chicken and kofta kebab. Comes with rice or chips and grilled tomato, onion and green chilli.
- Ricah traditional plateOne skew of barg and chichken and kobideh comes with rice
- Casseroles and Stews
- Ghormeh Sabzi
- Gheymeh Bademjan
- Zereshk Polo Ba MorghPan fried Maryland chicken braised in saffron served with rice.
- Baghali Polo Ba MahichehSlow cooked lamb shank of tender lamb served with basmati rice, board beans and dill and garnished with saffron.
- Baghali Polo Va GardenSlow cooked lamb neck served with basmati rice, board beans and dill and garnished with saffron.
- Shirazi SaladDiced tomatoes, cucumber, onion and dry mint.
- Garden SaladMixed leaves, tomato, cucumber, red onion and olive.
- BreadPer piece.
- Salad Dressing
- Baghali Polo
- Skew Koobideh
- Skew Chicken
- Skew of ChenjehLamb fillet.
- Soft Drink
Can I order Ricah Grill takeaway in Sydney with Uber Eats?
Yes. Ricah Grill takeaway is available on Uber Eats in Sydney.
Is Ricah Grill delivery available near me?
Ricah Grill delivery might not be available everywhere in Sydney, so enter your address to see if it’s available near you.
How do I order Ricah Grill takeaway online in Sydney?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Ricah Grill menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place and track your order.
What’s the best thing to order for Ricah Grill takeaway in Sydney?
What’s best at Ricah Grill is totally up to you and your personal preference. If you’re in need of some inspiration, consider trying one of the items featured in “Picked for you”.
How do I get $0 Delivery Fee at Ricah Grill in Sydney?
The Delivery Fees may vary depending on a number of factors, like your location. Enter your Sydney address to see the current Delivery Fee. You can also explore the Uber Eats membership and subscription options available in your area to see if you can save money on Ricah Grill delivery with $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.