Location and hours
|Sunday - Thursday|
|4:45 pm - 9:00 pm|
|Friday - Saturday|
|4:45 pm - 9:30 pm|
Palki Indian Restaurant
- Picked for you
- Butter ChickenBoneless chicken morsels cooked in a creamy sauce.
- Malai Kofta (V)Mashed potatoes, cheese balls, deep fried and cooked in smooth creamy tomato sauce.
- Cheese and Garlic NaanStuffed with cottage cheese with touch of garlic.
- Chicken BiryaniFried rice cooked with chicken.
- Rogan JoshGravy used to finish the pot roast.
- Vegetable SamosaMashed potatoes, green peas and spices filled into a pyramid shaped dough and crisp fried.Mild Spicy
- Keema SamosaMince lamb, spices and herbs shaped in a triangle. Crisp fried.Mild Spicy
- Vegetable PakoraVegetables marinated in Indian herbs, spices and dipped in batter.Mild Spicy
- Prawn PakoraPrawns dipped in batter and crisp fried. Served with mint sauce.Mild Spicy
- Onion BhajiOnion rings dipped in batter and spices. Crisp fried.Mild Spicy
- Palki Vegetable PlatterServe for two people. Combination of a few dishes from vegetable samosa, keema samosa, vegetable pakora, prawn pakora and onion bhaji.
- Tandoori Entrees
- Chicken TikkaBoneless cubes of chicken marinated overnight and roasted.Mild Spicy
- Murg Malai KebabBoneless cubes of chicken marinated overnight and roasted in the tandoor.Mild Spicy
- Tandoori PrawnsPrawns mixed with spices, yoghurt, ground ginger and finished in tandoori.Mild Spicy
- Rampuri Seekh KebabLamb mince with classic Indian spices marinated and roasted in the tandoor.Mild Spicy
- Paneer TikkaCubes of Indian cottage cheese marinated in yoghurt and spices.Mild Spicy
- Palki Special PlatterServe for two people. Combination of a few dishes from chicken tikka, murg malai kebab, rampuri seekh kebab
- Tandoori Breads
- NaanFine flour.
- Garlic NaanFine flour with a touch of garlic.
- Keema NaanFine flour stuffed with spiced minced meat.
- Paneer NaanStuffed with cottage cheese, onions and spices.
- Naan KashmiriStuffed with cottage cheese, sultanas and spices.
- RotiWholemeal flour.
- ParathaWholemeal layered buttered bread.
- Aloo KulchaPlain flour with a touch of butter. Stuffed with onions, spices, herbs and potato.
- Cheese and Garlic NaanStuffed with cottage cheese with touch of garlic.
- Kashmiri PilauFried rice mixed with dried fruit and nuts.Mild Spicy
- Peas PilauFried rice, mixed green peas and very mild spices.Mild Spicy
- Biryani Rice
- Lamb BiryaniFried rice cooked with lamb.Medium Spicy
- Chicken BiryaniFried rice cooked with chicken.Medium Spicy
- Prawn BiryaniFried rice cooked with prawns.Medium Spicy
- Vegetable BiryaniFried rice cooked with vegetables.Medium Spicy
- Side Dishes
- Sweet Mango Chutney
- Lime Pickle
- Mango Pickle
- Chilli Pickle
- Banana Coconut
- Spiced Onion and Tomato
- Combination of Four Sides
- PapadamFour pieces.
- Chicken Mains
- Tandoori ChickenSkewered chicken on the bone marinated in yoghurt, spices and cooked in the tandoor.
- Butter ChickenBoneless chicken morsels cooked in a creamy sauce.Mild Spicy
- Chicken Tikka MasalaMedium Spicy
- Methi ChickenBoneless chicken prepared with fenugreek leaves and finished with a touch of ginger and a slice of tomato.Medium Spicy
- Chilli ChickenBoneless chicken pieces prepared in a red chilli with spices.Medium Spicy
- Chicken VindalooVery hot. A Goan style cooked in dynamite sauce.Spicy
- Chicken KormaBoneless chicken prepared in creamy almond and nut gravy.Mild Spicy
- Chicken ChennaiBoneless chicken with coconut and cooked with spices.
- Chicken SaagBoneless chicken with spinach and cooked with spices.Medium Spicy
- Chicken JalfreziBoneless chicken pieces cooked with capsicum, onion, tomato and spices.Medium Spicy
- Goat and Lamb Mains
- Punjabi Goat CurryBoneless goat with ground chillies, onion, gingers, tomato and finished with green coriander.Medium Spicy
- Rogan JoshGravy used to finish the pot roast.Medium Spicy
- Lamb KormaBlend of lamb with yoghurt and cashew nuts.Mild Spicy
- Gosht PalakMildly spiced lamb cooked with pureed spinach.Medium Spicy
- Kadai GoshtMedium Spicy
- Lamb Chilli FryChunky pieces of baby lamb prepared with dry red chillies.Medium Spicy
- Lamb MadrasMedium to hot curry in coconut sauce.
- Lamb and Vegetable CurryLamb curry from north India with gravy and cooked with vegetables.Medium Spicy
- Beef Mains
- Beef VindalooVery hot. A Goanese style cooked in dynamite sauce.Spicy
- Beef MadrasMedium hot curry. Coconut flavoured.
- Beef KormaBeef cooked in mild cream and crushed cashew nut sauce.Mild Spicy
- Bombay BeefMedium beef curry with potatoes in tomato and onion based gravy.Medium Spicy
- Seafood Mains
- Malabar Jhinga CurryPrawns simmered in sharp coconut based gravy. Spiced with coriander, capsicum, fenugreek and mustard seeds.Medium Spicy
- Butter PrawnPrawns cooked in a creamy and cashew sauce.Mild Spicy
- Prawn MasalaMedium Spicy
- Prawn VindalooPrawns prepared in dynamite sauce.Spicy
- Fish MasalaFish fillets cooked with garlic, ginger, onion and finished with chopped tomatoes and coriander.Medium Spicy
- Goan Fish CurryFish fillets cooked in mustard seed, spicy onion, tomato sauce and coconut cream.Medium Spicy
- Vegetarian Delights Mains
- Goan Vegetable Curry (V)Goan style cooked in coconut sauce.vegetarian and medium spicy
- Kadai Paneer (V)Cottage cheese cooked with capsicum and spices.vegetarian and medium spicy
- Vegetable Korma (V)Mild mixed vegetable curry prepared in cashew nut gravy.vegetarian and mild spicy
- Saag Paneer (V)A puree of spinach cooked with cottage cheese and flavoured with spices and cream.vegetarian and medium spicy
- Chana Masala (V)Chickpeas simmered overnight on a slow fire and cooked with garlic, onion, ginger and tomatoes.vegetarian and medium spicy
- Dal Makhani (V)Black lentils simmered overnight on a slow fire and tempered with onions, ginger, garlic and tomatoes.vegetarian and mild spicy
- Mattar Paneer (V)Green peas and cottage cheese in mild herbs and spices.vegetarian and mild spicy
- Malai Kofta (V)Mashed potatoes, cheese balls, deep fried and cooked in smooth creamy tomato sauce.vegetarian and medium spicy
- Aloo Palak (V)Mildly spiced potatoes cooked with pureed spinach.vegetarian and medium spicy
- Jeera Aloo (V)Prepared with potatoes.vegetarian and medium spicy
- Aloo Mattar Tamatar (V)Peas, potatoes and tomatoes cooked in a smooth onion based curry.vegetarian and medium spicy
- Basmati RiceBasmati steamed rice with a touch of saffron. Per serve.
- KingFisher 355 mlIndia's No 1 Premium Drink
- Lemon Lime Bitters 300 ml
Can I order Palki Indian Restaurant delivery in Launceston with Uber Eats?
Yes. Palki Indian Restaurant delivery is available on Uber Eats in Launceston.
Is Palki Indian Restaurant delivery available near me?
Palki Indian Restaurant delivery might not be available everywhere in Launceston, so enter your address to see if it’s available near you.
How do I order Palki Indian Restaurant delivery online in Launceston?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Palki Indian Restaurant menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
What’s the best thing to order for Palki Indian Restaurant delivery in Launceston?
What’s best at Palki Indian Restaurant is totally up to you and your personal preference. If you’re in need of some inspiration, consider trying one of the items featured in “Picked for you.”
How do I get free Palki Indian Restaurant delivery in Launceston?
The Delivery Fees may vary depending on a number of factors, like your location. Enter your Launceston address to see the current Delivery Fee. You can also explore the Uber Eats membership and subscription options available in your area to see if you can save money on Palki Indian Restaurant delivery with $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.