Location and hours
|Monday - Saturday|
|05:30 pm - 09:45 pm|
- Most Popular
- Vegetable Samosa (2Pcs)
- MoMo - Nepalese Dumpling
- Tandoori Chicken (8pcs)
- Chicken Makhani (Butter Chicken)
- Goat Curry
- Peas Pulao
- Vegetable Samosa (2Pcs)
- Tandoori Chicken (4pcs)Chicken with bone marinated overnight with yoghurt and spices roasted in a tandoori clay oven.
- Grilled MushroomFresh field mushrooms with an exotic yoghurt marination and cooked in a clay oven. Served with green salad.
- Grilled Lamb KebabMarinated lamb mince sausages skewered and grilled in a tandoori clay oven.
- Grilled Chicken Tikka (4 pcs)Marinated chicken breast in yoghurt, herbs and spices cooked in a tandoori clay oven.
- Tandoori Lamb Cutlet (2pcs)Baby lamb cutlets marinated in delicate spices and cooked in a tandoori clay oven. Served with green salad.
- Mixed Tandoori PlatterTandoori chicken, grilled chicken breast tikka, lamb cutlets and lamb kebab. Served with green salad on hot sizzler.
- Fish ShaslikMarinated rockling fish fillet, fresh tomato,mushroom and capsicum grilled in clay oven.
- Paneer Chilly (entree)-Battered paneer, stir fry with chilli de soy sauce
- Onion BhajiOnion marinated in exotic spices & chickpea batter then golden fried.
- Grill Chicken tikka (2pcs)Marinated chicken breast in yoghurt, herbs and spices cooked in a tandoori clay oven.
- Tandoori Lamb Cutlet (4pcs)Baby lamb cutlets marinated in delicate spices and cooked in a tandoori clay oven. Served with green salad.
- Tandoori Mix platter (6pcs)Tandoori chicken, grilled chicken fillet, and grilled lamb cutlet with green salad.
- Vegetarian Dishes
- Paneer Chilly -Indo chinese hot sauceBattered paneer stir fry, with chilli de soy sauce
- Bombay Aloo SagRoasted potato simmered with fresh ginger and coriander.
- Vegetable MakhaniSeasonal vegetables cooked in light cashew sauce and makhani sauce finished with cream.
- Paneer KadaiCottage cheese cooked in tomato base sauce and spices.
- Dal MakhaniMix lentils with herbs,masalaand cream
- Paneer Butter MasalaCottage cheese cubes sauteed with cumin seeds and lightly stir fried. Cooked in onion and tomato sauce.
- Vegetable KormaSeasonal vegetables cooked in light cashew sauce.
- DalLentils cooked country style.
- Malai De KoftaGrated cottage cheese, vegetables and potato stuffed with sultanas, nuts and special spices.
- Bhindi Bhaji MasalaFresh diced okra sauteed with cumin seeds and cooked in special sauce finished with fresh coriander.
- Nepalese Mushroom CurryAussie grown fresh diced mushroom and roasted potato with special sauce.
- Mixed Vegetable KadaiSeasonal vegetables cooked in country style sauce.
- Mushroom Paneer MasalaFresh mushroom and diced cheese cooked in spicy sauce.
- Chana Masala (med/Gf/Vegan)Chickpeas cooked in our exotic blend curry sauce
- Palak PaneerCottage cheese cooked in fresh spinach sauce and spices.
- Matter Aloo MasalaMed/GF
- vegetable Kadai (Med) (GF) (Dairy)Seasonal vegetables in spicy sauce with diced capsicum and onion.
- Chicken and Lamb Dishes
- Chicken Makhani (Butter Chicken)Boneless roasted chicken breast cooked with smooth fresh tomato sauce and blended aromatic herbs finished with cream.
- Kadai Chicken CurryBoneless chicken fillet cooked in country style.
- Lamb Rogan JoshDiced lamb cooked in delicate spicy sauce of cardamom, spices, clove and tumeric garnished with ginger and coriander.
- KormaBoneless chicken fillet or tender lamb in a light cashew sauce and finished with cream.
- Chicken Tikka MasalaTandoori roasted chicken breast sauteed with cumin seeds, diced onion and diced capsicum. Cooked in tomato and onion base sauce.
- MadrasTendered chicken fillet or diced lamb cooked in special South Indian sauce.
- SagTender chicken or lamb cooked with fresh spinach sauce flavoured with ginger and coriander.
- VindalooTender chicken fillet or lamb cooked with chilli powder, spices, coconut, vinegar and tomato sauce.
- Chicken SagChicken cooked in aromatic sauce of cardamom, spices, clove and turmeric garnished with ginger and coriander.
- Chicken CurryChicken fillet cooked in country style.
- Chicken KadaiChicken fillet cooked in spicy sauce with dice capsicum and onion.
- Chicken Pistachio KormaChicken fillet in a lightly spiced pistachio sauce, with cream.
- Chicken MadrasChicken fillet cooked in south indian sauce.
- Nirankar Signature Dishes
- Goat CurryGoat meat cooked in chef's mountain recipe.
- Country CaptainTender lamb with roasted potato, cashew nuts and veggies.
- Tenzin De SherpaSherpa staple! Hearty chicken curry with fresh pumpkin in special curry sauce.
- Chilli ChickenNirankar special sauce of the day.
- Chow mein Nepalese noodles (med/G)Nepalese favourite "Chow Mein" noodles with Fresh vegies/Chicken
- Seafood Dishes
- Grilled Fish Shashlik (4Pcs)Marinated fish fillet, fresh diced tomato, mushroom, capsicum marinated with special herbs and spices cooked in tandoori oven. Served with green salad on hot sizzler.
- Phewa Fish CurryFish fillet cooked in traditional Nepalese herbs and spices sauteed with curry leaves and mustard seed.
- Prawn Garlic MasalaTiger prawn sauteed with cumin seeds, mustard seeds, diced capsicum and onion. Cooked in Himalayan herbs and spices.
- Prawn CurryTiger prawn cutlets cooked in special sauce with curry leaves and coriander.
- Chilly Prawn
- Goan Fish Curry
- Prawn Malai Curry (Mild) (GF)Tiger prawn cutlers in mild sauce with coconut.
- Rice Dishes
- Peas PulaoBraised basmati rice and green peas tempered with sultanas.
- Steamed RiceSaffron flavoured basmati rice.
- Coconut PulaoBraised rice simmered with coconut and herbs.
- Vegetable BiryaniAromatic braised basmati rice cooked in stock with cashew nuts and spices.
- Prawn Biryani
- Prawn BiryaniAromatic stock-braised basmati rice with cashew nuts and spices.
- BIRYANI (CHICKEN/LAMB/GOAT)Aromatic braised basmati rice cooked in stock with cashew nuts and spices.
- Freshly Baked Breads
- NaanPlain flour bread roasted in a tandoori oven.
- Garlic NaanRoasted bread of plain flour with a fresh garlic flavour.
- Keema NaanPlain flour bread stuffed with lamb mince, roasted in clay oven.
- Kashmiri NaanPlain flour bread stuffed with homemade cottage cheese, onion and special masala.
- Masala NaanPlain flour bread stuffed with homemade cottage cheese and special masala.
- RotiWhole wheat bread fresh baked in our tandoori clay oven.
- ParathaSpiral and flaky whole wheat bread.
- Aloo ParathaDelicious combination of mashed potato and vegetables stuffed in whole meal flour bread.
- Gluteen Nan
- Garlic Roti
- Garlic Paratha
- Cottage cheese NanFresh baked bread stuffed with cottage cheese and spices.
- Side Dishes and Salads
- RaitaChopped carrot, cucumber and fresh fruits mixed with yoghurt and lightly spiced.
- Kaucumber SaladDiced cucumber, tomato, red onion and mixed salad with a touch of lemon juice, olive oil and mild spices.
- Green Salad
- Fresh Chilli and Onion Salad
- Mixed Pickle
- Mango Chutney
- Pappadums (4Pcs)
- Dessert and Drinks
- Gulab Jamun (2Pcs)Golden brown cream puffs in special sugar syrup serve with curd.
- Mango LassiHomemade yoghurt drink.
- Soft Drinks1.25 mL.
- Beverages (350ML)beverages (beers) refer our website
- Beverages1 SLAB
Can I order Nirankar Restaurant delivery in Melbourne with Uber Eats?
Yes. Nirankar Restaurant delivery is available on Uber Eats in Melbourne.
Is Nirankar Restaurant delivery available near me?
Nirankar Restaurant delivery might not be available everywhere in Melbourne, so enter your address to see if it’s available near you.
How do I order Nirankar Restaurant delivery online in Melbourne?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Nirankar Restaurant menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
What’s the best thing to order for Nirankar Restaurant delivery in Melbourne?
What’s best at Nirankar Restaurant is totally up to you and your personal preference. If you’re in need of some inspiration, consider trying one of the items featured in “Picked for you.”
How do I get free Nirankar Restaurant delivery in Melbourne?
The Delivery Fees may vary depending on a number of factors, like your location. Enter your Melbourne address to see the current Delivery Fee. You can also explore the Uber Eats membership and subscription options available in your area to see if you can save money on Nirankar Restaurant delivery with $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.