Location and hours
|11:30 am - 8:40 pm|
- Small Bites
- Chicken and Cheese Spring Roll "Poh Pia Noey kai"
- Nara Crispy chicken "Nara kai Tod"
- Golden Wonton "Geow Grob"
- Crispy Pork ‘Mhu Grob’
- Crumbed Oyster ‘Hoi Tod’
- Crumbed Prawn – ‘Goong Tod’
- Seafood NuggetsDeep fried crumbed seafood nugget served with Tom Yum-mayo and mayo sauce
- Spring Roll "Poh Pia Tod"Three pieces deep fried vegetarian spring rolls served with Thai sweet chilli sauce with ground peanuts
- Thai Fish Cake "Tod Mun Pra"Four pieces fried fish cake served with Thai sweet chilli sauce with ground peanuts
- Thai-style BBq Pork "Mhu Yang"Grilled marinated pork scotch fillet served with our HOMEMADE grilled BBq sauce
- Nara French friesDeep fried potato chips served with Tom Yum-mayo sauce and tomato sauce
- Nara Mixed EntréeOne piece of vegetarian spring roll, crispy chicken, fish cake, satay chicken skewer and golden wonton served with our Homemade satay sauce, Thai sweet chilli sauce and Nara Thai chilli mayo sauce
- Vegetarian Curry PuffHomemade curry puff with potato & mix vegetable (3PCS)
- Crispy TofuDeep fried tofu served with Homemade Sweet & Sour sauce
- Salad and Roti Wrap
- Crispy Pork Salad– ‘Yum Mhu Grob’
- Papaya Salad – ‘Som Tum’
- Crispy Chicken Salad-'Yum Gai Tod'House receipt Crispy Chicken and mixed vegetables with our HOMEMADE Thai Style Tamarind dressing
- BBQ Pork Salad-'Num Tuk Mhu'House recipe BBQ pork with mix salad, herbs, roasted rice powder, and chilies
- Grilles Wagyu Beef Salad-'Num Tuk Nea'Semi grilled Wagyu beef slice served with mixed salad, herbs, roasted rice powder & House dressing
- Seafood Glass Noodle SaladSteam glass noodle served with prawn, muscle, squid, and mix salad, herbs, cashew nuts & Homemade salad dressing.
- Chicken Glass Noodle SaladSteam glass noodle served with chicken mince and mix salad, fresh herbs, cashew nuts & Homemade salad dressing
- Noodle and Rice
- Nara ‘Pad Thai’
- Drunken Noodle – ‘Pad Kee Mao’
- Garlic & Black Pepper Noodle
- Tom Yum Soup Noodle – ‘Kuey Teow Tom Yum’
- Rad Na
- Tom Yum Fried Rice
- Pineapple Fried Rice
- Chilli Basil Chicken Rice– ‘Pad Gra Pao Gai Sub’
- Tom Yum Soup with Wonton – ‘Tom Yum Geow’Wonton filled with marinated minced chicken, prawn and corn in Tom Yum soup with mushroom, Thai herbs, coriander and tomatoes
- Laksa NoodleHokkien Noodle in prawn-based Laksa soup with bean sprout and bean curd
- Nara Thai Basil Fried RiceRice fried with our signature Nara Thai basil sauce with egg and seasonal vegetablesRice fried with our signature Nara Thai basil sauce with egg and seasonal vegetables
- Vegetarian Fried RiceRice fried with our special stir fry sauce with seasonal vegetables, chinese broccoli and egg
- Thai-style BBq (only available with) Pork on Rice & Egg – ‘Khoa Mhu Yang’Grilled pork scotch fillet marinated with Thai seasoning sauce served with rice, cucumber and fried egg
- Crispy Pork w Rice & EggWok fried crispy pork with Thai basil, chilli, beans, and carrots served with rice and fried egg
- Thai Style Fried RiceRice fried with our special stir fry sauce with seasonal vegetables, chinese broccoli and egg
- Boat Noodle SoupThai style beef noodle dish with a strong flavour with garlic, fried garlic, cinnamon, bean sprouts, parsley, and some Thai
- Char Kway Teow - ‘Pad See Ewe’Wok fried flat rice noodle with seasonal vegetables and egg in dark soy sauce
- Green Curry – ‘Gang Keaw Warn’ V
- Red Curry– ‘Gang Dang’ V
- Massaman (only available with beef) – ‘Massaman Nuea’A Southern Thai curry with slowly cooked beef, potato and carrot
- Panang Curry – ‘Panang’A type of Thai red curry with a hint of peanuts cooked with seasonal vegetables
- Jungle CurryNorthern Thai curry (non coconut milk) with kaffir lime leaves, lemongrass, green peppercorns,
galangal, garlic & chill , spicy and watery curry that has a distinctive full taste
- Soup, Stir Fry and Others
- Stir Fried with Satay Sauce
- Chicken Cashew – ‘Gai Pad Med Manuang’
- Crispy Pork & Chinese Broccoli – ‘Pad Khana Mhu Grob’
- Soft Shell Crab
- Salt and Pepper Chilli Battered seafood
- Tom Yum Seafood Soup
- Stir Fried with Chilli & Fresh BasilWok fried meat of your choice with Thai chilli basil, beans, capsicum and carrots
- Stir Fried with Red Curry – ‘Pad Ped’Wok fried meat of your choice, seasonal vegetables, green bean, lime leaves, Thai basil with red curry paste
- Stir Fried with Garlic & Black Pepper sauceWok fried your choiceof meat, seasonal vegetables and broccoli in garlic and black pepper sauce
- Stir Fried with Oyster SauceWok fried meat of your choice and seasonal vegetables with our house recipe soy sauce and oyster sauce
- Stir fried chilli& ginger with crispy porkStir fried crispy pork with phrik khing (ginger) curry paste include lemongrass, garlic and galangal with various seasonal vegetables
- Coconut Rice
- Fried Egg
- Extra SauceOur homemade satay, sweet chilli or sweet and sour
- Plain egg fried rice
- Thai Milk Tea
- Thai Green Milk Tea
- Raspberry Lychee
- Sprite 600ML
- Thai Lemon Iced TeaWe made the best Thai Black Tea in Hobart every morning, with a splash of fresh lemon juice our lemon tea will quench your thirst.
- Lemon Lime BitterTell you a secret, we use fresh lemon to made this(He He~)
- Tropical SunsetTropical juice, pineapple, lime juice, lemon juice, mints
- Midnight JazzBlackcurrant, lemonade, cherry, bitters
- Mount Franklin Lightly Sparkling 450ml
- Fanta 600ML
- Keri Apple Juice 300ml
- Keri Orange Juice 300ml
- Keri Mango Orange Juice 300ml
- Coca Cola Classic 600ML
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Nara Thai delivery in Hobart with Uber Eats?
Yes. Nara Thai delivery is available on Uber Eats in Hobart.
Is Nara Thai delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Nara Thai delivery is available to your location in Hobart.
How do I order Nara Thai delivery online in Hobart?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Nara Thai menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Nara Thai online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Nara Thai here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Nara Thai order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Nara Thai order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Nara Thai delivery in Hobart?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Nara Thai order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.