Anand Indian Restaurant Menu and Delivery in Sydney
Location and hours
|1:00 pm - 10:00 pm|
|4:00 pm - 10:00 pm|
|4:00 pm - 10:00 pm|
|5:00 pm - 10:30 pm|
|3:30 pm - 10:30 pm|
|2:00 pm - 11:30 pm|
Anand Indian Restaurant
Picked for you
- Onion Bhaji
- Tandoori Platter
- SamosasTwo pieces. Triangular pastries filled with subtly spiced vegetables (peas, potato, and seasoned cumin). Served with mint chutney.
- Chicken TikkaFour pieces. Boneless thigh filled marinated in yoghurt, spices, and cooked in a tandoori oven. Served with mint chutney.
- Seekh KebabFour pieces. Spicy minced lamb with fresh coriander leaves, skewed, and cooked in a tandoori oven. Served with mint chutney.
- Tomato and OnionFreshly diced tomato and onions garnished with herbs and sprinkled with chat masala.
- Mango ChutneyA traditional sweet dish from the time of the maharajas.
- Mixed PicklesA selection of mixed vegetables pickles and spices (very spicy).
Veg Main Course
- Dal Makhani
- Palak Paneer
- Paneer GarlicCottage cheese sauteed with fresh garlic, capsicum, tomatoes, herbs, spices, and garnished with chopped coriander.
- Vegetable JalfreziSeason vegetable tossed and mild seasoned with cumin seeds, turmeric, and cayenne pepper.
- Aloo GobiDiced Potato and cauliflower cooked with onion, tomato, green chilly, ginger, and garlic with a blend of spices.
- Navratan KormaMixed vegetable sauteed in spices and rich creamy sauce.
- Aloo PalakFreshly pured spinach cooked with diced potatoes and mildy spiced.
- Aloo MutterDiced potato and green peas cooked with onion with a blend of spices.
- Bombay PotatoesDiced potatoes sauteed in herbs and spices and garnished with chopped coriander.
- Malai KoftaDumpling of cottage cheese and vegetables cooked in a rice sauce.
Chicken Main Course
- Butter Chicken (Chicken Mumtaz)Succulent chicken thick fillets marinated in yoghurt and a blend of spices cooked in a tandoor and pan cooked with ice tomato gravy.Popular
- Mango ChickenThigh fillets cooked in a creamy sauce.
- Chicken Tikka MasalaThigh fillets sauteed with onions, capsicum, and a blend of spices.
- Chicken MasalaThigh fillets sauteed with tomato and onion gravy with boiled egg.
- Chicken SaagwalaThigh fillets sauteed in fresh green spinach and spices.
- Jeera ChickenThigh fillets sauteed with onions, tomatoes, and roasted cumin seeds.
- Chicken JalfreziThigh fillets sauteed with tomatoes, capsicum, onion, and ginger in a spicy way.
- Chicken Vindaloo (Hot)Thigh fillets sauteed in a blend of hot spices and mustard with a tangly flavour Goan style.
- Chicken Madras (Hot)Thigh fillets cooked in rice gravy with a generous blend of hot spices.
- Chicken KormaThigh fillets cooked in a very delegate curry with almonds.
Lamb Main Course
- Lamb MasalaDiced Lamb sauteed with onion, egg, capsicum, and tomatoes.
- Lamb Hyderabadi GoshtTender diced lamb cooked in tomato, onion, and mint.
- Lamb SaagwalaPured spinach and diced lamb cooked together with fresh spices and cream.
- Lamb Rogan JoshMild curried lamb garnished with coriander leaves a traditional dish from the time of moghuls.
- Lamb Madras (Hot)Diced lamb cooked in rice gravy with a generous blend of hot spices.
- Lamb Vindaloo (Hot)Marinated in hot spices and garnished with fresh coriander a popular Goan dish.
- Lamb KormaA mild lamb curry prepared with almonds.
Beef Main Course
- Beef KormaBeef curry cooked in a very delegate curry with almond.
- Beef ShahjaniTender diced beef cooked with cashew nuts and tomato gravy with cherry pieces.
- Beef DopiazaSucculent beef cooked in onion and tomato gravy.
- Beef ApricotBeef marinated in selected spices and cooked with apricots.
- Beef MasalaDiced beef sauteed with diced onion, egg, capsicum, and tomatoes.
- Beef BombayA dish cooked with potatoes and fresh herbs in a traditional Bombay style.
- Beef NeelgiriDiced beef cooked with fresh coriander, cashew nuts, and pured spinach.
- Beef Vindaloo (Hot)Spicy beef cooked in a hot sauce with fresh coriander.
Sea Food Main Course
- Fish Tikka MasalaMarinated fish fillets sauteed and cooked with onions and tomatoes.
- Fish MadrasFish fillets simmered with fresh curry leaves, mustard seeds, and lemon juice.
- Fish Goa CurryFish pieces marinated in lemon, garlic, ginger, and cooked in tamarind sauce with tomato and onions.
- Prawn MalabarPrawn cooked in creamy coconut milk sauce with curry leaves, tomatoes, and capsicum.
- Prawn LazeezPrawns cooked in rich tomato sauce and honey.
- Prawn DopatyaPrawn cooked with chopped spring onion, chilly, and tomato with a blend of spices.
- Basmati RiceStreamed rice flavoured with cumin seed.Popular
- Kashmiri RiceBasmati rice flavoured with dry fruit, almond, and garnished with cherry.
- BiryaniBasmati rice cooked with your choice of meat in a chefs special preparation.
- Goat Curry SpecialGoat on the bone cooked to perfection, the traditional way with ginger, garlic, blend of the chefs secret spices, and flavoured with fresh coriander. A mouth watering and tantalising dish.
- Chef Special Chicken Tikka BhunaDiced lamb pan cooked with a special mixture of spices, ginger, and garlic until tender with a tinge of coconut to give that special flavour with a difference.
- Family Pack DealTwo main course, two rice, two plain naan, two garlic naan, and one serve of pappadum.
- Royal Pack Family DealFour main course (two veg and two non veg), four rice, four plain naan, and four garlic naan. Serve of pappadum, one mango chutney, and one raita.
- Plain Naan
- Garlic Naan
- Kashmiri KulchaNaan filled with sultanas and nuts springled with sweet spices. Freshly prepared and baked.
- Bombay KulchaNaan filled with dry spiced potatoes. Freshly prepared and baked.
- RotiFlaky buttered whole meal bread. Freshly prepared and baked.
- cheese NaanNaan filled with white cheese, spices, and coriander leaves. Freshly prepared and baked.
- Keema NaanNaan filled with spicy minced topside meat. Freshly prepared and baked.
- Gulab JamunCottage cheese dumpling fried to golden brown and served in a sweet syrup.Popular
- Butter chicken with rice & Cheese Naan
- beef korma with rice and cheese naan
- veg curry with rice & 2 Garlic Naan
- chicken tikka with cheese & garlic naan , rice
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Anand Indian Restaurant delivery in Sydney with Uber Eats?
Yes. Anand Indian Restaurant delivery is available on Uber Eats in Sydney.
Is Anand Indian Restaurant delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Anand Indian Restaurant delivery is available to your location in Sydney.
How do I order Anand Indian Restaurant delivery online in Sydney?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Anand Indian Restaurant menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Anand Indian Restaurant online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Anand Indian Restaurant here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Anand Indian Restaurant order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Anand Indian Restaurant order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Anand Indian Restaurant delivery in Sydney?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Anand Indian Restaurant order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.