Amrin & Bros. Indian Fusion Menu and Delivery in Geelong
Location and hours
|Sunday - Monday|
|11:00 am - 10:30 pm|
|Wednesday - Friday|
|11:00 am - 10:30 pm|
|11:00 am - 11:00 pm|
Amrin & Bros. Indian Fusion
Picked for you
- Butter ChickenChicken thigh fillets grilled in tandoor, cooked in tomatoes, cream, honey and almond sauce.
- Samosa (2 Pieces)Two pieces. Short pastry pocket filled with spiced potato, peas, coriander and a blend of spices.
- Butter chicken Indian style(not sweet)Chicken thigh fillets grilled in tandoor, cooked in Indian spices.
- Butter Chicken ThaliButter Chicken + Chef Choice curry + Rice + 1 Naan+ Raita
- Aloo Prantha ThaliMom’s style two whole meal flour breads stuffed with potatoes, coriander and spices, served with raita, butter and seasonal pickle.
- Gobhi Prantha Thali(CAULIFLOWER STUFFED)Mom’s style two whole meal flour breads stuffed with cauliflower, coriander and spices. served with raita, butter and seasonal pickle
- Paneer Prantha ThaliMom’s style two whole meal flour breads stuffed with cottage cheese, coriander and spices, served with raita butter and seasonal pickle.Popular
- Muli Prantha Thali
- Mix veg prantha
- Rice Special650ML container. Choice of your veg or non veg curry, half rice.
- Chole bhatureDelhi styled two fried breads served with chickpeas curry, homemade carrot pickle & onion.
- Amritsari kulcha thaliTwo breads stuffed with Amritsari style potatoes , cottage cheese & onion. served with chick peas curry and homemade carrot pickle & onion.
- Kadhi Chawal
- Rajmah Chawal
- Saag & Makki Roti
- Veg ThaliChef Choice lentil + Chef choice veg curry+ Rice+ 1 Naan + Raita
- Non- Veg thaliChef Choice non- veg curry + Chef choice veg Curry + Rice+ 1 Naan + Raita
- Butter Chicken ThaliButter Chicken + Chef Choice curry + Rice + 1 Naan+ RaitaPopular
- Onion Bhaji (3 Pieces)
- Tandoori Soya Chaap (4 Pcs)
- Samosa (2 Pieces)Two pieces. Short pastry pocket filled with spiced potato, peas, coriander and a blend of spices.Popular
- Paneer Pakora (2 Pieces)Indian paneer cottage cheese stuffed with Indian spices coated in a tightly spiced chickpea batter, fried and served with spicy tamarind sauce.
- Veg PlatterFour entrees include one samosa, an onion bhaji, aloo tikki and paneer pakora.
- Paneer Tikka (4 Pcs)Four pieces. Cubes of cottage cheese marinated in yoghurt, lightly spiced and barbecued. Served with onion and lemon.
- Malai soya chaap (4 Pcs)Four pieces. Delhi style soya bean chaap marinated overnight with yoghurt, spices and cooked in tandoor. Later sauted in fresh cream. Served with mint chutney.
- Veg Cutlet (2 pcs)Vegan. Made with mashed potatoes and mixed vegetables, herbs & spices that is dipped in batter, later dredged in bread crumbs and deep fried.
- Mix veg pakora (4pcs)vegan, mix veg coated in chickpea flour and traditional Indian spices.
Non Vegetable Entree
- Tandoori Lamb ChopsFour pieces. Lamb cutlet marinated in oil, herbs, yoghurt and cooked in the tandoor.
- Tandoori ChickenWhole chicken marinated in spices, ginger, lemon juice, yoghurt and roasted in the tandoor served with mint chutney.
- Chicken TikkaFour pieces. Chicken pieces marinated in chilli, garlic, lemon and spices then cooked in the tandoori oven.Popular
- Chicken MalaiFour pieces. Chicken pieces marinated in chilli, garlic, lemon and cream then cooked in the tandoori oven.
- Seekh KababFour pieces. Spiced lamb mince pressed on to skewer and baked in tandoori oven.
- Amritsari FishFarmed fish fried in a batter of green spices and grounded herbs.
- Mixed PlatterFor two. A sampling of entrees includes two samosa, two onion bhaji, two chicken tikka and two seekh kebab.
- Tandoori PlatterA wonderful sampling of our entrees, includes a chicken tikka, lamb cutlet, sheek kebab and amritsari fish.
- Aloo Tikki chatTwo tender bites of mashed potatoes tikkis deep fried for lighter crunch topped with yoghurt and chutney.
- Samosa ChaatPlatter of crispy pastry pieces or mashed samosa served with potatoes chickpeas, yoghurt, date and tamarind chutney.
- Dahi BhallaSoft lentil balls topped with yoghurt and chutney served with sev.
- Papri ChaatCrispy papdi, potatoes, yoghurt and chutney served with coriander.
- Pav BhajiTwo plain buns served with Bombay style mixed vegetable served with butter, onion and lemon.Popular
- Pani Puri8 pieces. Fried crispy balls, filled with potatoes, onions and chickpeas. Served with a mixture of mint water and tamarind chutney.
- Aloo Tikki chanaTwo tender bites of mashed potatoes tikkis deep fried for lighter crunch topped with chickpeas. Served with yoghurt and chutney.
- Dahi Puri
Main Course Vegetarian Curries
- Palak Paneer (V)Cottage cheese cooked in spices finished in a tomato based fine grounded spinach sauce with garlic and ginger.
- Dal Makhni (V)Black lentils slow cooked with tomato puree, ginger, garlic and butter.Popular
- Dal BhukaraBlack lentils slow cooked with tomato puree, ginger, garlic, butter and cream.
- Yellow Dal Tadka (V)Red lentils tampered with tomato, onion and coriander. A Punjabi dish.
- Dal BaltiFive different lentils slow cooked with spices and tempered with tomato, onion and coriander.
- Shahi PaneerHomemade cottage cheese cooked with onion and tomato gravy with milk cream and aromatic spices.
- Kadahi paneerHome-made cottage cheese cooked with capsicum and onion. authentic Indian style cooking.
- Butter Paneerbutter paneer masala is rich and creamy made of butter, paneer, onions, tomatoes, cashew and spice powders, and herbs. adding a fresh and generous amount of butter to the gravy.Popular
- Paneer LababdarPaneer Lababdar is an easy-to-prepare, restaurant-style dish of paneer (cottage cheese cubes) in a creamy, mildly tangy and faintly sweet gravy. Onions, tomatoes, cashews and spices make this a rich, flavorful and delicious recipe. This vegetarian Paneer Lababdar recipe is also naturally gluten-free.
- Paneer PasandaWith Mughal influence stuffed paneer with spices then simmered in a rich and creamy onion tomato gravy.
- Paneer BaltiHome-made cottage cheese cooked with capsicum and onion in authentic Indian style and saute in carom seeds sizzling oil.
- Paneer Tikka MasalaMarinated then tandoor cooked paneer cheese served in a spiced gravy, capsicum, onion and tomato.
- Methi Malai PaneerMashed cottage cheese cooked with peas and fenugreek leaves, in a tomato and onion sauce, with cashew cream and fresh Indian spices.
- Paneer BhurjiMashed cottage cheese cooked with capsicum. peas. onion. tomato. garlic and cumin seeds
- Pindi Chana Masala (V)Chickpeas cooked with tomato, onion gravy and Indian spices.
- Veg KormaSeasonal vegetables cooked with tomato and onion gravy and sauce of cashew nut.
- Eggplant patotodeep fried potatoes and eggplant saute with authentic rich tomatoes with onion mashed gravy.
- Aloo matarPunjabi dish consisting of peas and potatoes in a tomato based sauce, spiced with garam masala covered with a hint of cashew paste.
- Bomb PotatoA pan Indian dish made with potatoes, cumin seeds and other Indian spices.
- Malai Kofta (V)Dumpling made of Indian soft cheese and potatoes cooked in creamy cashew sauce.Popular
- Saag KoftaDumpling made of Indian soft cheese and potatoes cooked with fresh mustard leaves mash.
- Rajmah (Red Kidney Beans Curry)Overnight soaked red kidney beans cooked slowly with aromatic home style spices.
- Punjabi Kadhi Pakora (Yogurt curry)yogurt and chickpeas flour slowly cooked with Indian spices. Served with vegetable pakora
- Veg . MadrasA tasty and flavoured dry curry receipe with a combination of seasonal vegetables.
- Veg. KolhapuriMix Vegetables cooked with onion and tomato based gravy and garnished with kholapuri style masala
- Mix Veg Tavaa mix seasonal vegetables, broccoli & tomatoes cooked with our authentic sauce & spices
- aloo gobigarden fresh cauliflower and potatoes cooked with onion & traditional spices
Non Vegetarian Curries
- Butter ChickenChicken thigh fillets grilled in tandoor, cooked in tomatoes, cream, honey and almond sauce.Popular
- Butter chicken Indian style(not sweet)Chicken thigh fillets grilled in tandoor, cooked in Indian spices.Popular
- Chicken CurryTender chicken pieces cooked in tomato and onion sauce with Indian spices.
- Chicken balticooked over a high flame with spiced fresh chicken and vegetables , then cooked again with extra spices with a touch of sizzling carom seeds.
- Chicken kadahiTender chicken pieces cooked in a tomato and onion sauce. with chopped capsicums and Indian spices.
- Chicken Tikka MasalaChicken fillets cooked in the tandoor and finished in a fresh tomato based sauce and spices.
- Chicken ChettinadAuthentic spicy curry cooked with traditional south indian chettinad masala ,curry leaves,and finished with touch of coconut cream.
- Chicken SaagTender sauce. with chicken garlic pieces and ginger. Ccooked in a fine ground spinach.
- Chicken KormaSpecially chosen chicken fillets cooked in delicately spiced creamy sauce with cashew.
- Mango chickenTender chicken pieces cooked with mango puree and Indian spices.
- Chicken VindalooTender chicken pieces cooked in a tomato sauce, with vindaloo (red Paste), vinegar and Indian spices.
- Rara ChickenChicken with bone pieces + chicken mince slowly cooked with spices and aromas
- Goat CurryTender goat pieces cooked in a tomato and onion sauce with Indian spices.
- Lamb KormaTender lamb pieces cooked in a creamy cashew nut sauce with mild Indian spicesPopular
- Lamb Rogan JoshTraditional curry from Kashmir, cooked with nutmeg, chillies, onion, tomatoes & authentic spices.
- Lamb VindalooTender lamb pieces cooked in a tomato sauce, hot chillies, vinegar and Indian spices.
- Beef VindalooTender beef pieces cooked in tomato sauce, with hot chilies, vinegar, and Indian spices
- Beef KormaTender beef pieces cooked in a creamy cashew nut sauce with mild Indian sauce.
- Fish MasalaFish cooked with spicy garlic, chilli, capsicum and brown onions.
- Fish MalabariFish cooked with South Indian spices, coconut cream and curry leaves.
- Prawn masalaprawns cooked with spicy garlic, chilli, capsicum and brown onions.
- Prawn MalabariPrawn cooked with South Indian spices and coconut cream and curry leaves.
- Chicken Madrascurry with dark red thick sauce with sizzles of mustard seeds tadka
- Tava Chickentender chicken pieces cooked with herbs and garnished with fresh ginger & coriander (Boss Special)
- Methi chickentender chicken pieces cooked with fenugreek leaves, in a tomato & onion sauce with cashew cream & fresh indian spices
- Lamb Madrastender lamb pieces cooked in a tomato sauce & spices
- Goan Fishtender fish in rich, aromatic tomato, coconut curry sauce
- Goan Prawnsexciting prawns in a rich, aromatic tomato coconut curry sauce.
Biryani and Rice
- Saffron Rice (500 ml)Basmati rice cooked with saffron and cumin seed.Popular
- Jeera Rice (650 ml)Rice tossed with fresh roast of cumin.
- Veg biryaniBasmati rice cooked with Mixed Vegetables then garnished with coriander and flavoured with saffron.
- Paneer BriyaniBasmati rice cooked with deep fried paneer then garnished with coriander and flavoured with saffron.
- Chicken biryani
- Goat biryaniBasmati rice cooked with Goat then garnished with coriander and flavoured with saffron.
- Pea rice
- Large saffron Rice
- Plain NaanLeavened plain flour bread cooked in tandoor, light and fluffy.
- Tandoori RotiWhole meal flour bread cooked in tandoori oven.
- Butter NaanMulti layered naan with butter and a light garnish
- Garlic NaanLight and fluffy naan topped with garlic and coriander.Popular
- T. Garlic RotiWholemeal flour base cooked in tandoor garnished with garlic and butter.
- Cheese Naan
- Cheese & Garlic NaanPlain flour bread stuffed with cheese cooked in tandoori oven, with garlic butter.Popular
- Masala KulchaPlain flour bread stuffed with spicy potatoes, cooked in tandoori oven
- Keema NaanPlain flour bread stuffed with lamb mince, onion and coriander, cooked in tandoori oven.
- Peshawari Naanvery famous slightly sweet bread filled with a blend of dry fruits
- Lachha prantha
- Gluten free naan
- Cheese chilli naan
- Masala Papadum
- Mixed Pickle
- Mint Yogurt
- Sweet Tamarind Chutney
- Mango chutney
- Green Salad
- Sirca onion
- Tomato & Onion Salsa
- Canned DrinkPopular
- Mango LassiIndian style yoghurt drink and mango flavour.Popular
- Sweet lassi
- Salted lassi
- Rooh afza lassi
- Signature lassi (Green Masala)
- Nimbu Masala soda
- Masala cola
- Jal zeera
- Ginger Ale
- Ginger Beer
- Lemon Lime Bitters
- Virgin mojo
- Mango mojo
- Gulab JamunTwo pieces. Fried dumpling in sugar syrup.Popular
- KulfiIndian kulfi in two flavours pistachio and mango.
- Signature kulfi( Matka kulfi)
- Vanilla Ice Cream with chocolate toppings
- Vanilla Ice Cream with Caramel toppings
- Veg ManchurianCornflour coated mixed vegetables deep fried and cooked with Indian spices, in a soya sauce.
- Chilli Garlic Potatoes
- Cheese ChilliNative soft cheese of India pan tossed with fresh capsicum, onion, spices and fresh green chillies.
- Chilli ChickenBoneless chicken marinated with exotic spices, deep fried and then tossed with capsicum, onion and finished in sweet-n-sour sauce.
- Chicken 65Boneless chicken marinated with exotic spices, deep fried and tossed with fresh ginger, garlic, curry leaves and a touch of lemon.
- Veg noodlesNoodles cooked with sliced capsicum onion, mixed vegetables, garlic, Indian spices and soy sauce.Popular
- Chicken NoodlesNoodles cooked with sliced capsicum, onion, chicken, com flour. garlic, Indian spices and soy sauce.
- Veg fried riceBasmati rice cooked with finely chopped capsicum. onion, mixed vegetables, garlic, Indian spices and soy sauce.
- Chicken Fried RiceBasmati rice cooked with tender chicken pieces. finely chopped cabbage, carrot. capsicum, onion. garlic, Indian spices and soy sauce.
- Veg momos friedSeasonal vegetable steamed and filled in homemade pastry, deep fried and served with momos chutney.
- Tandoori Veg momosSeasonal vegetable steamed and filled in homemade pastry, prepared in hot tandoor and served in tandoori sauce with mix of veggies.
- Chicken momos friedMinced chicken steamed and filled in homemade pastry and deep fried served with momos chutney.
- Tandoori chicken momosMinced Chicken steamed and filled in homemade pastry, prepared in hot tandoor and served in tandoori sauce with mix of veggies.Popular
- Paneer 65
KIDS MEAL DEAL
- Fish & Chipsbattered fish with fries and apple juice.
- Chicken Nuggets & ChipsChicken nuggets with fries and apple juice.
- Mild Butter Chicken & Rice500 ml container of mild butter chicken and saffron ricePopular
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Amrin & Bros. Indian Fusion delivery in Geelong with Uber Eats?
Yes. Amrin & Bros. Indian Fusion delivery is available on Uber Eats in Geelong.
Is Amrin & Bros. Indian Fusion delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Amrin & Bros. Indian Fusion delivery is available to your location in Geelong.
How do I order Amrin & Bros. Indian Fusion delivery online in Geelong?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Amrin & Bros. Indian Fusion menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Amrin & Bros. Indian Fusion online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Amrin & Bros. Indian Fusion here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Amrin & Bros. Indian Fusion order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Amrin & Bros. Indian Fusion order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Amrin & Bros. Indian Fusion delivery in Geelong?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Amrin & Bros. Indian Fusion order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.