Hungry? Don't wait!
Omkar Foods is too far for delivery. Try one of these similar options.
- vada (3 pcs )Vada is a category of savoury fried snacks from India. Different types of vadas can be described variously as fritters, cutlets, doughnuts, or dumplings.$5.99
- Sweet LassiLassi is a popular traditional dahi (yogurt)-based drink that originated in the Indian subcontinent. Lassi is a blend of yogurt, water, spices and sometimes fruit.$2.00
- Salt LassiTraditionally lassi was a savoury drink made with fresh set curd and salt. As cumin or Jeera is a cooling spice, a small quantity of it is roasted nuts.$2.00
- Masala DosaA dosa is a rice pancake, originating from South India, made from a fermented batter. It is somewhat similar to a crepe in appearance. Its main ingredients are rice and black gram, ground together in a fine, smooth batter with a dash of salt.$6.99
- Cheese DosaCheese dosa recipe is South Indian breakfast made with the dosa batter, cheese, and healthy vegetables .$5.99
- Idly (3 pcs)South Indian Rice cakes famously known as Idly which comes with samdar & chutney .$5.99
- Mirchi Bajji (3pieces)Mirchi bada is a spicy Indian snack consisting of chili and potato or cauliflower stuffing, served hot with tomato sauce or occasionally with mint and tamarind chutney.$5.99
- Idly & Vada With Sambar & ChutneyIdli or idly are a type of savory rice cake, originating from the Indian subcontinent, popular as breakfast foods in Southern India. The cakes are made by steaming a batter consisting of fermented black lentils and rice. Vada is a crispy deep fried savory food made of lentils. Usually they are made by soaking and grinding urad dal (skinned black gram) or chana dal (bengal gram) to batter. Then small portions of this batter is deep fried$6.99
- Plain Dosa with Sambar & ChutneyA dosa is a rice pancake, originating from South India, made from a fermented batter. It is somewhat similar to a crepe in appearance. Its main ingredients are rice and black gram, ground together in a fine, smooth batter with a dash of salt.$6.99
- Sambar RiceSambar rice also known as sambar sadam is one of the everyday foods from the Tamil cuisine. It is made on the same lines as the Bisi bele bath from karnataka cuisine & Vegetable Masala Khichdi. Sambar rice is a dish made with lentils, rice, mixed vegetables, spices & herbs.$5.99
- Upma with Sambar and ChutneyUpma is made by simply cooking dry roasted wheat semolina (rava) in water that is tempered with spices & herbs. Peanuts, cashews, onions, ginger, mixed veggies, ghee etc are also optionally used to enhance the taste of the rava upma.$5.99
- Yogurt Rice or Curd RiceSoft cooked rice mixed with yogurt and tempered with spices, Curd Rice is one of the most popular comfort food from South India.$5.99
- Onion PakodaBattered onions fried in oil with side of tomato ketchup.$5.99
- Puri with Aloo CurryPuri with Aloo Curry$6.99